Chaoter Five

"So that girl joined the Straw Hats now?" Crocodile asked nobody in particular, as he read the letter Mr. 2 had sent him. Ms. All Sunday listened quietly to whatever Crocodile had to say.
"Hmm... I knew I should've kept her in that cell and waited a little longer to break. Now that troublemaker is allied with those rascals."

"What do you intend to do now?" The blue-eyed woman asked the man. There was a short silence between the two, the woman watching as Sir Crocodile's frown turned into a smirk.
"Leave it to me."
Ms. All Sunday kept quiet as she nodded her head growing nervous at the man's words.
'I had a hard time getting that girl out of this mess... Now I can't do anything.'

The same day in the afternoon, the Straw hats, Vivi and (Y/n) finally arrived at Erumalu. The (h/c) girl looked at the now deserted city, rage and sadness filling her veins as she thought back on how beautiful this place used to be. So full of life, people and laughter, but now it looked more like a ghost town, as if nobody ever lived there.
'Crocodile...'
"So this is Yuba!" Luffy's yelling woke her up from her thoughts and she turned to look at the captain.
"Ok, now off to find that Rebel leader. (Y/n), where is  your brother?" Luffy asked, looking at the girl as she shook her head.

"We are not in Yuba yet, Luffy. We still have like half of a day till we arrive there."
"What?! Half a day?!" Usopp yelled as he got off the ship.
"Yeah... did you two not listen to me?" (Y/n) raised her eyebrow as Vivi walked up to her.
"This is the city of Erumalu, you two. It's also called the Green city by some. It's our closest port to get to Yuba." Vivi explained as Luffy looked around the place.
"Green city? It looks anything but green." The captain commented.

"Well it used to be. I remember going here at times along with Vivi when we were younger." (Y/n) said, grinning in a lighthearted way as the princess reminisced on the time.
"Yeah, I remember that too! Pell used to fly us over here when we needed some time away from the capital."
"And Igaram, king Cobra and big brother would end up scolding him for doing so. Something about us being in the air." (Y/n) chuckled along with Vivi, the crew looking in jealousy at the two.

They shouldn't be jealous, if you looked at it logically, it's to be expected that she and Vivi would be close because of their history, but they couldn't help it. They really wanted the same, or even stronger bond with (Y/n) and they were determined to get one.
'Why did (Y/n) have to be born in Alabasta of all places?' Nami sighed and then sent a glare as the two girls kept on talking.
'I wish we were friends since childhood like that.' Luffy thought but quickly woke up from it as he heard a loud noise from behind him.
"Arf!"

The group quickly turned around and saw a seal with a turtle shell behind them.
"What's that?! A turtle?! A seal?!" Usopp screamed as Vivi and (Y/n) inspected the animal for a moment.
"It's a Kung fu jugon!" Vivi said, recognizing the animal pretty quickly.
"Wait, Usopp! Don't get too close-"
Wincing, (Y/n) watched as the animal beat the poor sniper up, leaving him semi-unconcious.
"It's really dangerous. Provoking them can lead to serious injuries." The girl added, walking over to help Usopp up.
"Thank you for telling me that..." The black-haired boy muttered, leaning on (Y/n) for support.
"You let that thing beat you up?" Zoro sweat dropped as he looked at the crewmember.

"These things are very strong. It would be a miracle if anyone beat them up-"
"Luffy did it, (Y/n)-chan." Sanji said, causing the girl to quickly look at the captain, shocked to find the seal on the floor.
"Oh God... this isn't good." Vivi muttered, facepalming in the process.
"Why? Is it dangerous to do so?" Chopper raised his eyebrow, grabbing onto the hem of (Y/n) clothes.
"The Kung fu jugon's code says that you have to become the apprentice of the one who beats you." (Y/n) explained to the reindeer.

Suddenly a large group of Kung fu jugons appeared around Luffy and they started repeating the stance Luffy was doing.
"You do it like this, guys!"
"Luffy! Stop messing around!"
"More apprentices?!" (Y/n) and Vivi yelled as Zoro and Chopper went to get the captain.