Chapter Twelve

"Where...where is Luffy?" (Y/n) questioned as they finally let go of her, noticing that the loud captain was nowhere to be seen. Vivi sat across from (Y/n) as Usopp cleaned some of the extra blood off of her face.
"He went to have a face-off with Crocodile. I promised that we would meet up at Alubarna to stop the war. I hope we will make it on time..." The princess sighed as (Y/n) slowly nodded her head, then she looked over at Sanji.

"Did anything happen since I passed out?"
"Yeah, the Rebels are starting their attack on Alubarna and Crocodile started that project Utopia of his. If we don't stop it in time, Alabasta will be dust by tomorrow." The cook answered simply. (Y/n) and Vivi gulped, looking at each other in worry as they tried to think of some things that might stop this mess.

"How do you feel? You lost quite a lot of blood." Chopper commented, sitting on (Y/n)'s lap.
"Yeah, thanks to my devil fruit I heal a lot faster. But where are we now? Are we anywhere close to Alabasta?" She asked again as Vivi shrugged her shoulders.
"We are halfway there. We will have to cross the Sandora river soon."
Slowly nodding her head,(Y/n) relaxed for a moment, then turned her attention to Zoro, who was training with his swords.
"Shouldn't you be saving up your energy?" Zoro sent her a short glance before returning his attention to the training, as Chopper and Usopp talked about the most random things.

"Don't pay attention to them, (Y/n)."
The girl raised her eyebrow and turned her attention to the cook.
"They have to ease the tension somehow. They are incompetent, especially that muscle-bound fool, who got clobbered by one of the Seven warlords of the sea." Sanji said, causing (Y/n)'s eyes to widen a little at that.
"You trying to say something? Say it to my face!" Zoro yelled from the other side, agitated by the comment
"I will say it, you are scared. You are scared Luffy will lose-"
"Wait?! You already faced a Warlord?! Who?" (Y/n) interrupted the cook, looking in shock at Zoro.

"He challenged Dracule Mihawk a while back and lost." Nami answered simply. (Y/n) was now even more surprised and impressed that someone would challenge him of all people, knowing how much of a skilled swordsman he was.
"That's so cool! How was it? Is he as strong as the newspapers claim?" The green-haired swordsman was now a little nervous from her attention being fully on him, although he wouldn't admit it. He coughed a little and spoke up, not paying attention to Sanji's side glare.

"Well, he is the strongest opponent I ever had. The rumors about him honestly do him no justice." The answer earned a nod from (Y/n), satisfied with the answer.
'Thank you, swirly eyebrow.' Zoro chuckled from the attention he got, thanks to the cook. The action pissed the blonde more off and he yelled at him.
"And you lost miserably!"
"And your biggest challenge so far was peeling a potato properly off!"
"What did you say, moss head?!"
"Maybe if you cleaned up those ears, I wouldn't have to repeat myself!"
(Y/n), upset yet again, watched as the two started arguing again. Nami, seeing it, immediately hit them before it could escalate into a physical fight.

"Stop it, you two! We have to save up our energy and you are making (Y/n) upset too!"
The two looked at the said girl for a moment and then sent each other a short glare before sitting down again.
"Don't worry, Zoro. I am sure Luffy will defeat Crocodile." They all looked at Vivi, who was smiling nervously at the group.
"We promised to meet in Alubarna!"
There was a short silence as they all tilted their heads at Vivi's statement.
"You are more worried than the rest of us!" (Y/n) called out, pointing at her in an accusing manner.
"How would you know?!"
"I have known you for 10+ years! That what you just pulled was an insult to my intelligence!" (Y/n) added as she walked over to Vivi, who was pouting at her.
"You could just pretend to believe me."
"No~"

The two girls laughed a little, not noticing the weird looks the pirates were sending them. Clearing her throat, Nami went over and grabbed the girl's hand, to pull her back where the rest was.
"Come on,you two need to get serious and not distracted. We need to get Vivi safe to Alubarna, and the same goes for you. The Rebellion is already there and you need to talk to your brother."
Slowly nodding her head, (Y/n) sat down on the back of the crab, patting it a few times, before she froze for a moment.
"Wait... Vivi."
"Hm? What is it?" The princess asked as (Y/n) smiled nervously at her.
"Aren't...Aren't these crabs known to hate water?"