Chapter 7 - My Oh My

GREED

greed
/ɡrēd/

noun
intense and selfish desire for something, especially wealth, or power.

Xena's POV

"Sag mir dann, dass du ihn willst, ich wage dich."(Tell me you want him then. I dare you.)

My breathing hitched once again, my head tinting to the side so that it was resting on König's.

"Don't play with fire if you don't want to get scorched." I replied as a low whisper, causing him to shudder slightly.

His grip on my neck faltered slightly, his head gently rubbing the side of mine.

I scoffed, a smirk plastered across my face. "Wo ist diese harte Haltung geblieben?" (Where'd that tough attitude go?)

That seemed to have lit a spark in him, because as soon as those words left my mouth, his lips were tightly sealed around the sweet spot on my neck.

I gasped, the hand that was around my neck moving up to clamp around my mouth to stifle my moans. He was merciless with the making of his love bite, the harsh sucking sure to leave a deep purple bruise.

My hips bucked into his, causing him to let out a low groan. He pulled away to inspect his work, his veil falling back down his face. Left behind was a very purple bruise, one that was more than likely not going to be able to be hidden by makeup. His hand stayed over my mouth as he pulled away a little more so that he could look me in the eyes.

Tears pricked the corners of them, and my face was way beyond red. They lazily met his, then drifted down his veil and to his chest, but him removing his hand brought my attention back up.

I let out heavy, uneven breaths, turning my face back to the front. I winced as I felt the stinging sensation from the bite, bringing my hand up to rub it.

"Let that be a reminder to watch your tongue." He cood, bringing the his hand up to caress my cheek. I leaned into his touch, his thumb tracing over my lips.

I used the opportunity to take his thumb into my mouth, sucking on it slightly.

König let out a heavy breath, causing me to smirk. He pulled his hand away and I wiped the extra spit off my mouth.

"I can do much more than talk." I moaned, causing König to whimper. He pressed himself up against me once again, his hard member pressing on my stomach. My hand slowly reached up between us, gently caressing him in downward strokes. He whimpered, resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"Such a good boy for me." I cood, in return he thrusted into my touch, another strained whimper coming from his lips. He placed his hands on the wall at either side of my head to steady himself, his legs threatening to give.

"Xena-" he choked out, grabbing my wrist. "W-We can't do this.."

My eyes widened, a sudden sinking feeling in my chest as I pulled my hand away.

"I'm so-"

"N-No! It's not that." He began, bringing his hands in front of him to nervously fidget. "You're...inebriated. This would be taking advantage of you. I can't, I can't do that to you, that's not right." He reasoned, scratching the back of his neck.

Of course my mind wandered. Was it because he seen something about me he didn't like? Did I not look good..? Did I have an off-putting smell? Was it my clothes, did my breath stink..?

I held the sides of my arms turning my face away and gave a gentle nod.

Did I believe him? Yes. But the overwhelmingly loud inner critic I had was getting louder and louder.

"I understand. You hardly know me. And, I apologize, you truly probably won't like me. So if it's sex you're wanting, you can have it, but you aren't gonna want to stay. Nobody else has." I shrugged, pushing off the wall as I walked to my barracks room.

"Wh-What?" He asked, chasing after me.

"I understand.." I mumbled, walking In my barracks room turning to push the door shut.

But it didn't click.

I turned to see König's arm wedged in between the frame, a low whine coming from him. He slowly peaked through the door, an almost child like behavior.

"König." I sighed, turning back to face him.

"Let me make you dinner." He asked, his eyes soft and pleading.

I silently stared at him, my eyes defeated.

"Bitte."

I couldn't help but smile, which then turned into a chuckle.

"Okay." I replied, his eyes lighting up.

"Okay." He nodded, still peaking in the door.

"Goodnight, König." I smiled, pushing on the door to shut it.

"Gute Nacht, Liebling."

—————————————————
(A/N) crazy short chapter I'm sorry!!! We had a damn tornader come through these parts like, "🌪️: RUNNITH THINE REGISTER, WENCH"

anyway.....have a good night. 🧍‍♀️