Silver Tongue Loki

Loki goes in completely suspicious and cautious of literally everything. However, by the time she's pulling her hand away from his forehead, all of those feelings are washed away by his own overwhelming emotions and thoughts and memories.

This isn't a trick.

This isn't Thanos.

This really is Thor standing right in front of her.

This is the future.

This is Thor from the future.

This is what could have been her own future.

This, maybe now, still can be her future...

"So, I did die." Loki nods back and sends him a soft smile when his head lowers and he nods. "Well, at least you saved the rest of our people."

Thor scoffs quietly. "Did you not just see into my mind? I didn't save anyone."

Loki offers a meaningful look as she says, "You saved me."

Thor's laugh sounds slightly bitter. "Are you joking? Because if so, that's not funny, Loki."

Loki only smiles softly at him again when he shoots her a scolding look. "Well, I meant that you saved me from ending up like Hela."

Thor laughs softer, eyes filling with fondness as he tells her, "You couldn't end up like Hela, even if you wanted to."

"Oh, ouch." Loki pretends to wince, a smirk tugging at her lips.

Thor smiles, but then, he realizes why he's smiling, and his expression instantly drops into one of total despair. "Gods, Loki, I've missed you... I have been so very miserable without you."

He doesn't know if she remembers that last night before Thanos ruined their lives, but he doesn't care right now. He just needs her to know how he feels. It doesn't matter if she doesn't feel the same way. At least now, he finally really has her back.

Loki's heart paces as a nervous little laugh bubbles up out of her and she playfully scolds him with her next words, "What about your daughter? Does she not bring you any joy?"

Thor chokes out his next laugh, smiles back at her as he says, "Of course she does." She brought you back to me.

He already adored and cherished Love, but she is definitely getting that war hammer she's been so desperately asking him for (for literally the last two years.)

"I didn't die for nothing." Loki tells him, smiles knowingly when he shoots her a frown. "Giving Thanos The Stone without a fight would have made for little distraction in between he and his worthless henchmen annihilating the rest of us in the blink of an eye. You were still healing from your fight with Hela, but I know much more than that has never stopped you, so I took matters into my own hands."

Thor glares angrily at her, because he knows she's right, but he still isn't ready to deal with that, because then, he ends up hating her for it; hating her for leaving him. "No." Loki frowns, confused by his response. Thor shakes his head furiously, then, lets out a scoff as harsh as his next words, "Silver Tongue Loki sacrificing herself for anybody that isn't herself? I think I need to have a word with my daughter to find out who she really brought back." (He regrets every ugly word as soon as they leave his stupid mouth.)

Loki glares at him as he turns away with an annoyed huff. She folds her arms over her chest, walks over to stand in front of him to glare up at him. "Do you want to know the precise moment at which your daughter dragged me back to your ungrateful backside?" She quietly hisses out her words, silently challenging him to say another word against her.