Newcomer

Otis P.O.V.

I was just relaxing by the pond with pip beside me as I had my sunglasses on and slightly bopping to the music as, pip sat up and started dancing. It had been a few months now since the aliens incident and now everything seem to be back to normal.

Pip: 🎶 yeah-yeah, uh-huh uh-huh ohh yeah...!🎶

Otis: (sprays some sunblock on his belly as he runs it on) raid-a lavaaaa baby.

???: Yo Otis!

Otis: hm?

I lift up my glasses and see, duke running towards me as I got up and pip noticed since he got up too and I asked.

Otis: what's wrong, duke?

Duke, seemingly looked happy as he said.

Duke: the farmers grandson is coming here today!

Otis: Schwa?!...wait! I didn't knew the farmer had a grandson.

Duke: well you weren't at the barnyard at the time remember?

Otis: oh yeah! Right!

Duke: the farmers grandson came here when he was about 3! Man everyone on the farm will be happy to see him again.

Pip: I never met him. He's not like snotty boy is he?

Duke: what?! Are you kidding me no he's not like snotty boy! In fact! He's completely the opposite of that brat. he's quiet, calm at times, playful, bit funny without him realizing it, and other things.

Pip: how come we never heard of him?

Otis: yeah, how?

Duke: you never asked.

Otis: oh, I guess that makes sense.

Pip: so when is his nieto comin'?

Duke: I do not know what nieto means but he's coming here today!

Otis: really? What's his name?

Duke: his name is, y/n! And you're gonna love him! Though I have to tell you something about him.

Pip: what is it?

Duke: y/n, is non-verbal and is autistic, just a quick warning.

Otis: ahhh got it!...what's non-verbal and autistic?

Pip: I'm not gonna explain what, autism is since it'll take me a bit to explain but I will say that, non-verbal means you don't talk, except male cry noises, groans, moans, gasps, sighs, and that's pretty much it.

Otis: sooo like, no words?

Pip: no words at all man, just sounds he makes.

Otis: oh...I get it now.

Duke: so we should head back to the barnyard because, the farmer is waiting at the bus stop for, y/n to be picked up, (smiles in excitement) and you want to know what's the best part?!

Otis and pip: what?

Duke: he's gonna be staying with us for a while!!!

Otis and pip:...???...

Otis:...milk me.

Duke: oh c'mon guys give him a chance! He's real nice, trust me!

Pip: you better not be lying.

Duke: I'm not I swear!

Otis: alright now let's head back to the barn and tell everyone about it.

Duke: oh you don't have to do that, O. I already done that.