Expose attempt

Mrs beady P.O.V.

I am hiding in the bushes as it is daytime where I see the talking barnyard animals having fun as I notice a young boy watering the flowers as I see the barnyard animals having fun in front of their barn as I look at the boy again is just by the farmers house as the house was not that far as I was extremely confused as the barnyard animals were having fun loudly as I look at the boy again, then the barn animals, then the boy, then the animals, then the boy, and repeat before I stopped as I said to myself.

Mrs beady: (herself; whisperly) what in the world?

I kept watching the boy as I held my camera ready at the boy as he stopped watering the flowers.

Mrs beady: that is very unusual for a boy to do some sort of thing but anyway! (Holds the camera in front of the talking barn animals.) keep on having fun talking barnyard animals...once the fun is over, off to the lap you go...!

Y/n P.O.V.

I just got done watering the flowers and about to do something else before I see a bush with a rather large flower on it as I grabbed a watering can and walked towards it as I am now in front of the plant before I pour water on it and as soon I poured water on it, I hear a chilling scream.

Bush: Waaaaahhhhhh!!

Y/n: (jumps and falls down.) (high pitch) AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

I dropped the canister as water poured out as I lay on the ground as I trembled from shock as I begin started crying in fear with my heart racing like never before like how I learned the animals can talk.

Otis: Y/N!!!

Pig: what was that?!

???: that's cold!!

The animals surrounded me as, Abby helped me up and hugged me as I was quick to hug back.

Pip: (to bush) who are you?!

Then out came a woman that is now wet as she held a camera as I stopped crying and look at her with wide eyes.

Woman: I got you on camera talking animals!

Otis, Abby, pip, peck, Freddy, and pig: MRS BEADY?!?!

Y/n: eh??

The woman named, Mrs beady gave a mean look to the animals as I then walked behind, Abby and peek at the situation.

Mrs beady: that's right! Mrs Nora beady has caught you on camera! And I will show this to the whole world and send you talking animals to the laboratory! And why? Because you're different! And I will send you there with my camera!

Her camera was then snatched off her hand by, Otis.

Otis: oh you mean this camera?

He throws it up in the air as, Freddy catches it.

Freddy: I got it!

Mrs beady: YOU!!! Give me back my camera!

Mrs beady, gives chase to Freddy who runs with the camera as we broke together as we are running in different directions as, Freddy throws the camera to peck, then Abby, then Otis, then pip, and finally...the camera was then thrown onto my hands as I froze.

Otis/Abby/pip/peck/Freddy/pig: COME ON KID!/Y/N RUN!/COME ON NIÑO! RUN!/RUN!!/WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING THERE?!?/IM HUNGRY!

I was getting overwhelmed as i see Mrs beady runs towards me as I immediately screamed and started to run as I am running around the barn with Mrs beady as I noticed Mrs beady coming closer until I start running faster until I noticed a ladder and climb up and onto the small roof of a small shed connected to the barn with camera in hand as Mrs beady followed as I then noticed another ladder and climbed up on the big roof of the barn as I got on the very top before looking my surroundings as my legs shakes in worry as I was worried that I might fall before I see the crazy woman coming up until I run carefully as I stopped once I run upfront of the barn as I turned around and see Mrs beady coming towards me slowly as I am getting dizzy from being high up from the ground.