Hang out

Y/n P.O.V. 2 days later

I was sitting behind a tree sketching before I noticed both peck and Freddy as they look like they're doing something as I didn't care before I got back to drawing.

Y/n: (hums.)

It had been exactly 2 days now which makes 5 days plus 2 days so that means...I was here for a week now. It now had been 3 days since I learned about talking animals on my grandpa's farm. The plan on how long I was staying will be a year and 3 weeks and 4 days. I know it seems a little long and all but hey, if grandpa asked me if I was feeling homesick, I can go back to Lexington. And so far I'm not feeling homesick at all, in fact; I am feeling good. Let's see I can make it through a year in oediville. Suddenly, I hear a...

???: OUCH!

I heard it in the far distance before I got up and ran towards the sound and gasped at what I saw.

Peck, was underneath of a sudden meteor as I gasped again and tried to move it out of the way as I noticed, Freddy as I quickly motioned him to help me as I was making sounds at him.

Freddy: okay! Okay! I'll help! Just stop making noise!

Y/n's mind: "why is there a meteor on peck?!"

Freddy and I attempted to get him off of the Metroid until we finally did as I panted including Freddy before i picked up, peck.

Peck: (groans.)

I didn't know what to do until I run in the house before Freddy quickly followed. I went into my room and put him on my bed as Freddy comes in and climbs on my bed and sits by, peck.

Freddy: peck! Peck stay with me!

Y/n: "how did it happened?!"

Peck: it just...happened!

I quickly went in the bathroom as peck was covered in ashes before I come back in with bucket of water and first aid kit. I got a cloth wet and cleaned, peck as the ashes went off as I checked for damages.

Peck: don't worry, y/n. I'm fine.

Freddy: no you're not fine!

Peck: it just happens, don't worry.

Freddy: oh yeah, right! Nevermind then!

Y/n: (whines a bit)

Peck: trust me, this happens to me nearly all the time, this montage will show you.

I was then shown the montage of, peck getting hurt (like in the back at the barnyard episode treasure hunt.) we see him getting hit by a meteor and getting crushed and all other things.

Peck: see. (Sits up) I appreciate the help you try to do to me but I'm always fine. (Gets up and jumps off the bed with ease.) and also thank you for the safety you have you me.

Y/n: (makes some noises and moans while pointing at the window to outside where a couple of animals are including Otis.)

Freddy: what are you trying to say?

Y/n: (points at the window again.)

Peck: I think he's saying that he cares for us as well.

Freddy: oh! Wait. How did you know that?

Peck: because I saw him pointing at the window, he not only cares about me, but you, but also all of us.

I was pretty amazed he can tell what I was attempting to say until I noticed, Freddy who got off my bed and he was teary eyed before he started crying and ran towards me before climbing on me before I carried him as he cried on my shoulder and said these words.

Silent Boy and the barnyard (BATB x non-verbal child reader.)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें