Finding out

Abby P.O.V.

I was sitting with bessy as my arm is now all healed up and out of the cast as everything was getting ready for the Saturday night party as I look at Otis working with those big musclier arms and that-(clears throat) the party is almost ready as the fancy lights came on and the barn boys did their thing and everyone started dancing as I noticed duke talking with 2 dogs as they talked nearby the jersey cows as I have good hearing and decided to listen in their conversation.

Dog 1: (to duke) you're telling us, is that the farmers grandson, y/n, is non-verbal and autistic?

Duke: yep! Non verbal means he can't talk but only make's sounds and stuff like that, and autism means that...you know what let's just say he's special. Though there are times where he took things to seriously?

One of the jersey cows, eddy, said to them as he and the other 2 turned around and, eddy said to duke.

Eddy: whoa whoa whoa! Did you just say, that th' farmers grandson takes things seriously?

Duke: yes.

Eddy: oh oh! Like this?

The Jersey cows the surrounded the table as, igg stands in front of eddy as he said.

Igg: duh, how may I help you?

Eddy: I'd like to see a doctor please!

Igg: okay. Please take a seat.

Eddy then picked up the seat literally and is pretending to walk away with it until the Jersey cow went into hysterical laughter as I said.

Abby: now that is not nice! That's offensive! Not to me but to people who have autism!

Eddy: hey cool down, girl.

Dud: yeah, cool down.

Eddy: I didn't do it in front of the kid right?

Duke: yeah, and besides. I think I saw y/n did that before.

Flashback.

No one P.O.V.

Y/n, was in a doctor's office for his doctors appointment as he is in front of the table as we hear his mother say as the camera doesn't completely show.

M/n: (offscreen) we're here for my sons appointment.

Female Receptionist: take a seat and the doctor will be here shortly.

M/n: (offscreen) take a seat, son.

Y/n: (confused look as he tries to process.)

Y/n, is seen on a bus holding a chair as he stared emotionless.

End of flashback.

Abby P.O.V.

Duke: okay maybe I have not seen him do it but did heard about it though.

Bessy: ha ha! That kid does take everything seriously huh?

Abby: oh come now, bessy. It's not his fault he's born with autism.

Bessy: I know I'm just saying.

Duke: but the point is...

There was a moment before, I asked.

Abby: what the point is what, duke?

Duke:...I don't know.

Abby: okay, then.

Me and bessy got up and started dancing as I danced with, Otis. I kept blushing every single time I danced near him and im pretty sure he felt the same.