Lost

Y/n P.O.V.

Abby: y/n, wake up.

I woke up as I look to my right to see, Abby smiling calmly at me as I was napping in her arm while being sat beside by, peck and Freddy as, Otis and pig sat up front while, pip sat in the back behind me and the others as it was almost getting dark as it was sundown as I see the sky is the mix of, red, pink, orange, and yellow with the sun in the far distance as we are on the highway as it had been a while since we left the campsite and heading back to the farm, I just woke up and rubbed as I was thinking that are we back yet but instead I hear this...

Peck: we'll be back to the barnyard by 2-half hours, y/n.

Otis: not to mention we're low on gas.

Otis, then sees a sign that there's a gas station about a mile away as, i slumbered back into my seat before, Abby puts a reassuring hoof on my shoulder.

Abby: don't worry, n/n. We'll be back soon.

I nod at her and before 5 minutes later, we see a gas station that look big enough to be seen as a truck stop before, Otis drove in down the lane before we stop by a gas pump as I did see, 2 semis with trailers in tow as there are a few cars parked in front of the small minimart where I can see a few people inside before, Otis got out and started filling up the truck-S.U.V. Before, suddenly the animals got out as I was confused until I wrote down.

Y/n: "what's going on? Why are you all getting out?"

Pip: (stands on y/n's shoulder.) we're just getting out to get something to snack on.

Abby: do you want to come?

Y/n: (shakes head no.)

Abby: okay, do you want us to pick out something you like?

Y/n: (nods.)

Abby: okay, we'll be right back-just hang on tight.

They closed the door before I stood as I see walking in the minimart before I sat around being patient as I still remembered what Otis said to me. Then suddenly, I felt like I need to pee before I got out of the truck and walk towards inside the minimart as I then noticed a small bathroom building a bit far from the minimart station before I started heading towards it while walking calmly at the same time before I made it as it was open before I head inside and began doing my business.

Otis P.O.V.

We are still wearing our disguises thankfully as we are picking the snacks we wanted as, Abby picked some snacks for, y/n who is I assuming is still waiting in the truck.

Freddy: (holds a soda bottle and shakes it.) ohhh this looks good. (Begins to open it.)

Peck: uhh, Freddy? I think you're supposed to not shake it before-

Freddy: (opens it and is met with the shooting soda on his face.) aaahhhh! (Throws it to the ground while still covered in soda.) (pants before smiling cheerful again.) that taste good!

I roll my eyes as we then head go back looking for something on the shelf's.

Y/n P.O.V.

I finished my business and then started to wash my hands until I started to hear music and words and cheering? I can't make it out until I hear these words that made me froze...

???: (outside) 🎶 get a little mud on the tires...!🎶

I quickly ran out and see a concert in the far distance as I completely forgot about going back until I start to run towards the concert and I saw the one and only...brad paisley.