The silent Vs. the snotty

Y/n P.O.V.

I continue on walking and exploring the town while not being too far away until I now find myself in the middle of the farmers market as they have pretty interesting snack or munchies around here as I was offered free samples as I did the Japanese bow to resemble a thank you to them before taking the 1 munchie. Now that I think about it, I may have thought about how they think I'm Japanese by doing the bow, but hey, I'm not Asian or so, so I cannot be Japanese.

???: well, well, well.

I turn around and sees 3 boys, one wearing a purple shirt with a yellow outlined number 2 and big orange-redish hair and braces on his teeth along with the second one having short jet black hair and wearing a light blue button up shirt and jeans, and the third one wearing a yellow jersey shirt with blonde hair and a red baseball cap on. I am pretty descriptive when it comes to people, but now, back to what he's saying...

Boy 1: (smirks devilishly) we got ourselves a stupid new one.

Boy 2: what's your name kid?

Y/n: (stays quiet.)

Boy 1: uh, helloooo? Do you even speak?

Y/n: (shakes head no.)

Boy 1: oooohhhh, this could be good, hehehehe.

Boy 2 and 3: hehehehehe.

Boy 1: SHUT IT! I CAN ONLY DO THAT!

The 2 boys shut their mouths as, the boy turned to me and said.

Boy 1: so, where you come from? Let me guess, you're from stupid quiet mcsilent city somewhere in dumville? HA-HA-HA!

Y/n: (looks surprised at the boys rudeness.)

Boy 1: ohh you're sorry your not from dumville?? Well I'm not sorry! Ha ha ha!

I felt uncomfortable before I attempt to walk away from them until the 3 boys stopped me by surrounding me, I was starting to feel uncomfortable as I was suddenly then grabbed by the front shirt by the boy wearing the purple shirt as I yelped as the boy scowled at me and said.

Boy 1: what's wrong? We're just asking for your money!

Y/n's mind: "what?! I don't even have money with me!"

Y/n: (makes strange noises and whines in it.)

Boy 1: (mimicks y/n's whining and fake crying.) cry all you want! But no one around here going to help you!

Y/n: (kicks snottys leg.)

I was then let go after kicking his leg before I started running in panic as I am trying to find my way back to, grandpa and duke.

Snotty boy P.O.V.

I glared at the boy in the distance before I pulled my skateboard including my goons but they preferred the term "hencemen" actually, that's not bad name at all.

Snotty boy: c'mon my minions! Let's get the boy!

Snotty pal 1 and 2: yeah!

We then started to give, that stupid loser chase as we barely can see him after getting on our skateboards as we dodged past the stupid crowd.

Snotty boy: out of my way losers!

Snotty pal 1: yeah! Get outta the way bozos!

Snotty boy: (giggle's devilishly.)

Y/n P.O.V.

I think I was starting to lose them until I hear.

???: hey! Get back here loser!

Silent Boy and the barnyard (BATB x non-verbal child reader.)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें