Sweet Dreams

Marinette's POV:

I could feel the way my face must've been a bright red. I slowly climbed off of him and retreated to my end of the jacuzzi.

"Um... I" I tried to muster as I looked down, mindlessly using my hands to mess with the water.

"We should probably head back to the room, it's getting late." Adrien finally said, trying to end the lingering awkwardness.

"Oh, yeah. Right." I replied, relieved to end whatever this was.

I grabbed my towel, which I conveniently left right to me on the flower next to hot tub, and swiftly wrapped it around me. It was freezing, anyway.

Adrien's POV:

I watched her get out, and couldn't help the amazing view I had of her ass. Not helping Agreste, that's what got you into this mess in the first place. Jesus, what was I even doing.

I physically shook the thought out of my head and grabbed my own towel, following behind her to the room.

Shit, I forgot there was only one bed for the two of us. Perfect.

Marinette used our room key and hastily opened the door, fleeing into the bathroom. Meanwhile, regardless of the fact that I was still fairly wet, decided to sit on the edge of the bed. I couldn't be bothered to think reasonably.

What was happening to me? What had just happened with Marinette was so unexpected. Not bad unexpected. Not necessarily good either. I sure as hell didn't know. This complicated everything.

We would definitely need the reassess that, though. I don't know if I could manage sleeping in a bed with her.

Marinette's POV:

Adrien finally exited the bathroom, changed into a white tank which hugged his chest nicely but fell loose on his waist. He wore plaid red and blue bottoms, which were flattering to say the least.

I threw on a pink silk pajama set with black trim I had gotten at Victoria Secret, going for cute but comfy.

I sat on the bed rigidly upright, awaiting anything he would say. Please, say anything. 

"So," he started, seemingly unsure of what he was going to say. "About the sleeping situation. I still don't mind taking the couch." He laughed sheepishly, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh, um..." Of course I didn't want him to sleep on the couch, but what other choice was there? Adrien sure didn't seem comfortable with the idea of sharing a bed with me. Ugh. "Well, thats fine if you want. I really don't mind sharing the bed, though, I don't see a problem with it." I shot him a warm, earnest smile, hoping he could see I meant it.

"Y-Yeah, right." He replied, shaking off the idea. "I'm game." He sounded as if he was trying to convince himself as he said it. And that was the end of that conversation. Great, I was the girl who pressures a guy into spending a night together in bed with her. Well, not like that kind of night in bed. We would definitely not be doing anything like that tonight. 

Half an hour later, things began to stir down, and Adrien turned the lights off. I swiftly got into the bed and got cozy, tucking myself under the covers. It's not like I was about to get any action, anyway.

Soon after, Adrien reached his side of the bed and smoothly slid into the covers. I became acutely aware of his large back as he quickly rolled over to face away from me. Ouch.