Authority

They silence that fell between ye was so thick it almost made you feel lightheaded. You maintained eye contact before finally speaking "let's just say I'm a good listener.. but do you know where Price's room is? I need to have a word with him." They way you said the last part made it sound like you were going to kill him or at least badly injure him, but you had better control than that over yourself yet it showed that Rudy now was showing a slight fear of you. "Just next door.." he said as pointed to the left of his door, i smiled back and patted his shoulder which if anything makes me feel like it just scared him more. Personally I didn't like people being scared of me as I felt it cut our friendships, but at the same time you enjoyed it as it kept them in place and gave you a bit of authority over them.

As I turned and went to his room I knocked the door firmly. Knock knock. It was such a strong knock it almost hurt, leaving a slight red tint on your knuckles as you looked down at them, awaiting for Price to come out and greet you. My patience was running thin as I stared at the door but I stepped back in reflex when I heard the clicking of the door unlocking. Unlike Alejandro or Ghost he opened the door fully, revealing that he was obviously just out of the shower as he was only wearing a towel around his waist and was holding another in his hand, wiping some of the water droplets off of his face and out of his hair as he peered down at me. What the fuck was it with all of these shirtless men?? And why were they all so damn fine..

I couldn't help but blush slightly as I stared  at him, obviously I didn't mean to stare but he was the most muscular person you had seen, even more muscular than Ghost which really said something. It wasn't so much that he looked athletically fit but more brute force and strength fit. He chuckled lightly as he saw you staring at him, i hadn't even noticed how obvious it was that even my mouth was hanging open slightly, as if i was about to say what I was there to say but got way to distracted by his body. Quickly i looked up at him as he stepped back and gestured for you to come in "come in, love" Jesus Christ, that accent.. it didn't help that it reminded me of Ghost which only made me blush more but before he could notice I quickly slipped in the door and he shut it behind you. His room was filled with steam, I presumed from the shower. Another thing I noticed about his room was the fact it was bigger than all the others rooms, only by a little, but still bigger.

"Sit down" he said as he nodded towards a small coffee table with three small chairs around it, i sat down quietly as he watched me closely before sitting down in another one of the small chairs. "Why are you here, y/n?" He asked softly as wrested his arms on his legs, leaning forward so out eyes were level as if reminding me silently he was the bigger person here. I mean he wasn't wrong, he was bigger, physically, authoritly and mentally. If he was trying to intimidate me, it was working. The fact that I wasn't a easily intimidated person and usually not only could stand my ground but also conquer and expand it made it worse as i truly was aware that not only my future was in this man's large hands but also my life. I hated to think I was in someone else's hands.

One thing about me was that I liked to keep myself separate from other soldiers in the military, of course I saw and valued them as equals, but I always felt and somewhat knew that I had the upper hand. That reason being that I felt that they were almost all just puppets to the government; born, bread, trained and raised to command the governments every little demand. I wasn't like them, and never would be. I didn't belong to anyone or anything; no person, no organisation, no government and not even a country. I was fully my own person with my own thoughts and opinions, choosing my own choices and paths and commanding me and where I went I worked. Yet Price seemed to overpower that, I didn't know how yet could, and I fucking hated it.

"The mission." I said back firmly, not threatening his authority but just enough to show him that I wasn't here to mess around, his gaze peered deep into mine as he gave me a small nod, implying I should continue. "You have given me no details except the name of them and that they wanted me. I want more." I followed up the last thing I had said with a a I also leaned forward, this time I was slightly threatening his authority and showing that I help power and rights aswell which he didn't seem to like yet didn't argue or complain about it. He let out a sigh before speaking "tomorrow 7am the helicopter arrives and takes you to their base where they'll brief you on the mission and will kit you up in their gear with weapons before loading you by and their team into vehicles and taking you to where you'll prepare and then will engage in combat. That's all I know, they'll tell you the rest and their rules." He said as he tilted his head slightly, watching me closely still. I took in every last word he had said, even every breath when I was completely distracted by the steam that was lingering in his room and I made a realisation "your the fucking bastard who used all the hot water.." I whispered lowly under my breath as I squinted my eyes at him.