Loyalty

Alejandro spun the spinner again with a small smile left on his face after the kiss but he tried to hide it with his hand, but it didn't really hide much. As the pointer spun it landed on probably the least expecting one of us, König. He stared at the pointer with a confused and surprised expression coming across his features beneath his face cloth as he glared at it. "Was?" He mumbled as Alejandro began pouring his shot. With a slow, slightly shaky hand he moved his hand down to pick up his card before bringing it back to him and inspecting it. "Make out with the person you find most attractive at this table-" as soon as he finished speaking his eyes shot up, finding mine. A low hum of cheers could be heard from everyone at the table except Simon as he glanced around and placed the card back down. "Ähm Liebe..? May I?" He asked quietly as his eyes stared down at the table nervously, anxious to hear my response. I glanced over to Simon but he was taking a sip of the burbon that Price had gotten him. Fuck it. Why not.

I leaned over the table, my knees on my seat and my hand on the table for support. He also shifted forward until our faces were about to touch. "Remember lads, not just a kiss, ye have to make out" I heard Soap's voice coo and I was about to respond but before I could a sheet seemed to be placed over my head and then two large hands gripping the sides of my face, pulling me into a deep kiss. My free hand couldn't help but wander to his shoulder as I felt one of his hands go away from my head and instead go to my arm and pull me closer to him, causing my knees to go over the rim of the table so I was kneeling on the table now.

He could have easily pretended that we were making out and actually just kiss me since his facecloth was covering the two of us but no, he was really going for it. His tongue was intertwined with mine as our faces tilted to the side, my dark red lipstick smudging on his lips. The kiss apparently lasted four consecutive minutes but it only felt like a few seconds. I had to admit, he was a good kisser. But I knew that i shouldn't be thinking that since I was with Simon, so I pulled away, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. His hands yearned for me as I could feel them fighting against his heart to let go which he did with trembling fingers, gliding through the few strands of hair that hand gotten tangled around his fingers. I could see a glimpse of disappointment in his eyes as I sat back down, my eyes glued to his as it seemed he savoured my taste, resisting taking the shot until minutes after the moment had passed. I looked over to Simon and he gave me the softest look he could muster, yet I could tell that behind his glassy gaze he was questioning my loyalty which made a knot form in my stomach. I hated that he'd have to do that, since I knew that that was probably something that not everyone got his loyalty and it took time to earn it.

I did my best to fade out of the chat and fun that they were all having, but I couldn't still feel their gazes lingering on me, but just Simon's but also König's. I was about to leave myself but Price approached the table before i got the chance , smacking his hand down into it to get out attention which worked impressively well. "I'll be heading now if anyone wants to come with me, its 2am and I'll be expecting ye at role call in the morning so I'd recommend for ye to either get going now or soon" he said as his eyes scanned our drunken states, knowing damn well that most of us were having to much fun to go now, except me. I quickly moved forward and sent him a wave which he smiled softly at. "I'll come with you" I said eagerly as I began to crawl over Soap to get out, hearing his drunk Scottish voice whisper a "sweet dreams lass" as I escaped, Price assisting me up out of the boot just as I heard another voice, Simon's. "I'll come as well, Captain." His voice said coated in a thick, rough British accent, not a hint of alcohol in his tone but I knew from seeing it that there was some in his system. Price sent him a nod and with that we were making our way out of the pub.

As soon as I stepped outside the cold air hit my face and the unclothed areas of my body like a splash of Atlantic water, causing goosebumps to form on my skin, highlighting all of the small scars and such on my arms from missions and other injuries. Price began to lead us to the car which Simon and I followed, my steps becoming more unstable with each step from the shots pulsing through my body and now finally hitting my brain. Simon noticed as usual, I swear there wasn't as thing this man missed. "Y/n, you can't walk." He stated with a hint of sarcasm but also worry in his voice, coming up closer behind me. "Really?" I slurred slightly as I turned to face him, but my grip gave out at that very moment but thank good my guardian angel was there as usual to catch me, his arms swooping down against my back to suspend me against his chest, my hand groping his muscles drunkenly yet hungrily.

He let out a deep sigh as he simply pulled me off the ground and carrying me over to the car right behind Price. "She's gone already?" I could hear Price's voice ask with a slight bit of surprise in his voice as his eyes met with mine. "Yes sir..." Ghost said unamused, my gaze shooting up to his with a desperate look in an attempt to redeem him but his tone didn't change, his eyes didn't even look back at mine..