ℍ𝕒𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪

When we get home, every one of the guy's cars is still there

"How much are we betting they've accidentally nailed Ivan or Eli to the wall or drawers?" Ev asks as I turn off the car.

"They wouldn't do that." I scoff and Ev raises her eyebrow.

"How much?" She asks.

"100," I say, knowing I won't lose.

She holds her hand for me to shake and I roll my eyes before taking her hand in mine and shaking it.

Her hands are so tiny and warm compared to mine. Mine are large and ice cold.

She lets go of my hand and gets out of the car. She grabs Aida and shouts for me to get the bag, which I do and I leave the stroller in the car for the next time we need it.

I'll probably get shouted at for it at some point.

I run after her and she's already in the elevator, waiting for me before she presses the button.

I sprint into it just before the door closes and she curses.

"I was hoping I could get up there before you." She mutters.

"I know you did, fat chance of that," I tell her. "Thanks for nearly getting me squished in the doors like a fucking fly."

"Well, you and a fly have a lot in common. You are both irritating as fuck." She snarks back and I roll my eyes just as the doors open.

We walk down the hall and into the apartment and rush into Aida's room where all the guys are standing with a nearly fully built set of drawers and I smile at Ev.

"Told you so," I tell her.

She squints her eyes at Ivan standing next to the dresser and her eyes widen in excitement.