1

No one's POV:

There's no way out, keep running and running in the dark. No hiding available, run just run. The darkness will cover you, run keep running. Run past the tall, bark trees, past the lighted houses. Don't pay no attention to the noises coming from the houses, keep running. Quickly! They are coming close! Don't get caught.

Actually hide, they won't spot you, quick in the alley, behind the trash cans....

Stop breathing hard, your gonna get caught at this rate. Oh no, their coming close to the alley way, put your hand over your mouth, they won't hear you. Don't cry, don't cry, it'll be ok.

Shhhh... are they gone? I hear their footsteps running a different direction, should I look out? Oh good their gone, I can't go back to the house, they will find me. What do I do now? I wanna cry and shout so bad, it hurts, my heart hurts, my head is throbbing, my legs are weak from running.....

My parents, their gone. What should I do? I wanna die, there's no point in living, right? My only family is gone. No! I shouldn't think like this, what about Jiwoo, she will be sad to no longer have a best friend. She will be devastated. Everything is gone though, all I have is this bag that father gave me, before telling me to run. I miss him. I miss Mom. I'm never this weak, why am I weak now?....

Should I open the bag? No, I can't, I don't have the strength to. I'm going crazy, I keep talking to myself, I can hear the noises from other houses. It sounds cheerful, the shouting, the music, I need it to stop. It hurts, everything hurts. Great! Now I'm streaming with tears, stop crying, your fucking 16. I hope they don't come back, I don't wanna die, yet.....

But death is quick and easy, I can ask them for a quick and easy death, yes! I won't have to live in sadness for the rest of my life! Death, death is the answer! It's not like anyone will notice me gone anyway, well maybe the fan girls at school will, but who cares? It's my life. A quick and easy death is what I want....

Wake up! You have to wake up! It's just a dream! Your dreaming! Wake up! It's a fucking dream! Open your eyes from this misery!

Jungeun gasped, heavily, as she had woken from her nightmare. She looked over on her phone to check the time, 4:56 am. It's almost time for her to patrol the areas for monsters or hideouts.

She got out of her bunk bed she shared with Hyunjin. She walked off towards the bathroom to freshen up.

"Where you going unnie?" Hyunjin lifted her head, groggily asking Jungeun.

"Downstairs, I can't go back to sleep so imma go make a coffee. Want one? I'll make you one." Jungeun pointed towards the door.

"Sure, you go down first, I'm going to go freshen up in the bathroom." Hyunjin tiredly answered, slowly getting up from the bed walking towards the bathroom.

Jungeun went down the hall going from door to door to check on the others. They were fast asleep. She decided to go down and make the coffees.

She finished making her coffee and Hyunjin's, she set Hyunjin's on the counter then took her's to sit in the living room on the couch.

She sighed as she sat, she sipped her cup, bitter, her coffee was bitter. A thud came from the stairs, she sat there knowing who it was, still sipping her bitter coffee.

"I'm ok!" Hyunjin shouted from the stairs.

"Your coffee's on the counter." Jungeun replied.

Hyunjin ran to grab her cup, she then carefully ran while holding her coffee, towards the couch, sitting next to Jungeun.