12

No one's POV:

The three girls were exhausted from having to do 7 hours of school work and just wanted to peacefully sleep, rest or do their own things.

One of the girls, dragged her feet along the sidewalk behind the two others in front of her, she groans loudly and whines.

"Are we there yet?" She asks with a pout.

The oldest of the three looks over her shoulder at the girl dragging her feet.

"Almost there, bestie, look at Yeojin walking better than you." She says tiredly and points at the jumpy girl, walking next to her.

The said jumpy girl giggles, teasingly, at the girl sluggishly walking behind her with a tired expression.

"Try to catch up with us unnie~!" Yeojin sticks her tongue out at the girl and interlocks her arm with the oldest of the three, that's walking beside her.

With a glare, the tired girl remarks back at Yeojin, "Shut up! Imagine having to do 5 different papers of notes from a bunch of different subjects in one day." The girl slides her feet on the sidewalk, heavily, making sounds of shuffling.

She holds her right hand up at her face and stares at it with a tired expression, "My hand feels so numb from writing."

She continues to examine her hand and lazily walks till she bumps into her bestie and lets out an oof, falling to the ground.

She looks up to see her bestie and Yeojin looking down at her.

"Why did you guys stop for?!" She scolds them, while holding her forehead, using her left hand, with a pout.

She receives no answer and only gets pulled by her right arm.

"Let's not waste anymore time and get going, this way you get some time for games before we go on the mission. We all know how much you can't live without your games, Chaewonie~" Her bestie lifts her up from the ground in one motion and squeezes her right cheek, babying the girl.

Chaewon pouts at her and screams in annoyance, swatting her bestie's hand away from her face.

"You know how annoyed and tired I am Heejin- don't mess with me!" She scoffs at her.

"Can't you just teleport us to the house, Chae?" Heejin asks her with an eye roll.

Chaewon groans and rolls her eyes, "No, I am way too tired to be using my powers, plus we are in public, do you really wanna get killed out here?"

"Well does that matter? There's no one out here! Why would there be hunters out right now anyway!" Heejin glares at the younger.

"Well, I don't wanna be killed in these filthy clothes!" Chaewon lifts her skirt slightly at the sides to show stains of dirt on the clothing due to falling earlier. "I, at least want to be looking decent before dying." Chaewon adds, elegantly flicking the hair on her shoulder with a smug face.

Heejin gives her a disgusted look, "Why the fuck are you thinking about that! You think that anyone looks decent when they die?! I doubt you will be looking decent when it's your time!" She shoves Chaewon by the shoulder and crosses her arms, not looking at the younger.

"OH! Excuse me! At least I don't want to look like a filthy rat when I die! I might even make it a dramatic death just to annoy you! I hope your there when it happens so I can prove that it is possible to die in decent clothes!" Chaewon shoves Heejin back the same way.

"Yah! Don't push your bestie!" Heejin shoves both of her shoulders, angrily.

"I should say the same to you!" Chaewon grabs Heejin to a chokehold.