11

Heejin's POV:

"Heejin! Wake up! Please!"

"Heejin!"

Argh- my head.

"Heejin!"

My head hurts like shit.

"Heejin!"

Argh-

"Heejin!" Someone yelled in my ear.

The voice sounds familiar.

"Heejin!" They yell again.

I let a groan and blink my eyes open, squinting when I see a bright light, as I am laying on the floor.

Someone looks down on me and blocks the bright light, the light casts a shadow of them making their face unknown.

It's a girl- is all I know cause she has her hair in a ponytail and her voice is girly.

She lets out a gasp, "Heejin!" She calls out and lifts me up to sit.

I let out a groan and put a hand on my head.

"Argh- my head" I say in pain.

I shut my eyes slightly cause of the pain.

"Are you ok?"

I open my eyes to see who the girl was in front of me.

I let out a gasp, in shock.

"Hyunjin?"

Chaewon's POV:

"We're homeeee~!" Yeojin yells, as she enters the house.

I'm the last one to enter so I close the door a little too roughly.

The door handle is broken off and lays in my hand.

The door slams against the frame and the things on the side that hold the door breaks and fall to the ground, with a clank.

The door slowly tilts back and forth till it completely leans to the left side and falls to the floor with a boom.

"Yah! You broke the fucking door!" Soohag unnie yelled, she angrily walked over to me.

I just shrug and look down at the doorknob in my hand and turn around to look at the door on the floor.

"Ha ha! Awesome!" My bestie exclaims and raises her hand up for a slap.

I raise my hand and slap hers with a smile.

"No! Not awesome Heejin." Sooyoung unnie sterns at the both of us.

Me and Heejin roll our eyes.

"Let's calm down, have some blood hag~" Yeojin suddenly appears behind Sooyoung unnie and stuffs a blood packet in her mouth.

The hag is shocked at the action at first, but then slowly calms down and sips the blood with a pout.

"Hey guys~ your finally home." Jinsoul unnie walks out of the hidden room and heads to us with a smile.

Her smile looks so fake right now, I wonder what happened.

"Hey!" Heejin smiled at her, not noticing the fake smile.

Jinsoul ignored her and walked to the kitchen to probably get some blood.

"Hmm- what's up with her?" Heejin let out a sigh and scratched her head.

I shrugged.

Something must've happened between her and Heejin.

"I don't know- but I do know that this meat jerky is delicious~" Yeojin responds with a bunch of meat in her mouth, which I don't even know where she even got the meat from, she chews and talks at the same time to tease me, it makes me wanna gag.