8

Haseul's POV:

Finally, making it to our house, I open the front door to see.....

The whole house is dark and it is more quiet than usual.

Which makes it even more unusual.

I expected the maknaes to be running around the house, with chaos. Jinsoul and Sooyoung either crying to their mothers or hiding from the maknaes.

I decide to look around the first floor of the house. Checking the bathroom, living room, kitchen, dining room.

No one.

Nothing.

Sighing and turning to the stairs, I decide to check the second floor.

"Jeez! Your so bad at this hag! One more round! Come on!"

That was Chaewon's voice.

"No! Please! I don't want to be at the bottom again! It's unbearable! I hate this! No more!"

I heard Sooyoung cry at Chaewon.

It was coming from Yeojin and Chaewon's shared room.

"Well, it's not my fault I have fast hands and I'm always at the top! You just have slow hands! Now come on! I'll teach you, one more round!"

"Fine" I hear Sooyoung groan.

They are not what I think they are doing right?

With surprise and worry, I run toward Yeojin and Chaewon's bedroom.

The door was cracked open so I slammed it into the wall, breaking it through the wall in the process, cause I couldn't control my vampire strength.

Dust from the wall started to spread around the room.

"Ahhh! Noooooo!" I heard Chaewon scream.

"What the hell!" Sooyoung screams.

Brushing off the dust from my eyes and some in front of my face just flying around, I see Chaewon and Sooyoung, covered in dust, sitting on beanbags with game controllers in their hands.

I messed up big time.

Heejin's POV:

I walk my way to the entrance of the school when I was suddenly pulled into a room and slammed to the wall gently.

I closed my eyes cause of the impact of my back and the wall.

I open them to see Hyunjin smiling at me.

My stomach is once again filled with butterflies.

"Hey Heej." She said softly, in a whisper.

She's making me go crazy, her hair is up in a ponytail so that affects me even more.

"H- hi." I accidentally said, loudly.

She covered my mouth and took 2 steps to the door, with her hand still on my mouth, and opened the door slightly to peek out.

She sighs, after a few seconds, as she closes the door gently, and makes her way back to her position from before.

"You have to be quiet, Heeki." She smiles at me.

I nod.

She removes her hand from my mouth, and pinches my cheek.