3

Jiwoo's POV:

"Like Oli London!"

Argh! What is that all the noise outside.

I slightly opened my eyes looking towards the door. I covered my eyes as the light from the door shone on my face, I took a glance before it closed. It was Yerim, I guess she woke up from the noises and went to go check.

I groaned as I was now wide awake. I rubbed my eyes, tiredly. I was about to get out of bed until I heard a voice by the door.

"Go back to sleep Choerry, Jiwoo unnie might be worried when she finds you out of your bed."

That must be Hyeju, I heard her voice crack slightly as she said "Jiwoo unnie". I stopped counting how many times she has cracked her voice each day. The most that I counted was 27 voice cracks.

I remember when Jungeun cracked her voice that one time when we played a game. She was trying to answer by saying "Kim Lip" but cracked her voice instead.

I quickly closed my eyes as the door opened.

"Sleep a little longer, it still a bit early, unnie. If you need me don't wake up Jiwoo unnie, just come to me, I'll be in the living room playing video games." I heard Hyeju whisper.

"Ok, have fun with your online girlfriend." I heard Yerim tease.

Hyeju sighed and walked out, closing the door.

I waited for a few minutes before I sat up on my bed and leaned my back on the backboard. I looked over towards Yerim's bed to see her sound asleep.

I got out of my bed and walked over towards hers. I kneeled on the floor near her bed setting my arms on her mattress and resting my head on them.

I smiled as I looked at her, I removed some hair that was covering her face. She started frowning and whimpering a little, I guess she's having the dream of our parents again.

I should go call Hyeju, she can calm down Yerim really fast. I can too but it takes a longer process, Hyeju knows how painful the nightmares are since hers would happen often, since her parents died recently.

I never had any about my parents since I barely slept after their death. I had to take care of Yerim since I was old enough to care for her. I only thought about me and Yerim, to not care enough about sleep.

A few years later, Hyeju lost her parents too. People told us that it was the monsters who killed our parents. They said they witnessed it while we were at school.

I thought it was a bit suspicious, they could've called for help or at least risk their lives to help our parents. I don't know anymore, Jungeun lost her parents before us and she wanted to start a gang. She told me her uncle was in a gang that killed monsters. She said she witnessed herself, the monsters killing her parents.

I decided to join a few weeks after my parents' death and dragged Yerim with. She agreed anyway and said I was her role model, she would follow and support every step I took.

Hyeju of course was still young when her parents died. I decided to take her in since we are the closest cousins she has, plus her and Yerim are best friends at school and do everything together. They couldn't make any new friends due to us having to stay hidden. They met Hyunjin a little later and she said her parents were killed by the monsters. We decided she was trustworthy and let her join. Jungeun at first was a little suspicious of her since she became a new gang member, but she warmed up to Hyunjin, surprisingly quick.

Hyunjin said she was in a duo gang with Kahei unnie. We decided that Kahei unnie should join too, since we needed more in the gang, plus, she can handle guns well.