2

No one's POV:

"Yah! Where's my blood chips?!!"

"I don't know! Ask Haseul unnie!"

"Argh! Haseul unnie! Where's my blood chips!"

"What?!"

"Where's my blood chips?!"

Haseul groaned, "Yeojin ate them all!" She shouted.

"Yeojin!"

"Wae?" Yeojin answered, she was busy on her phone, sitting on the couch, as everyone else were hurriedly getting ready.

"Did you eat my blood chips?!"

Yeojin blinked, nervously, "Uh- no.. I- I don't know what your talking about Heejin unnie." She answered, putting her attention back on the screen.

"Liar! You know I've been saving those for later! Why did you eat them?!" Heejin growled, now taking out her fangs, as her eyes turned bright pink.

Yeojin flinched a little, "Ok ok I ate them.. sorry unnie. I was hungry and- and I didn't wanna eat Chaewon unnie's burnt nuggets... I was also wondering why the blood chips were so good when all of you unnies eat it every single day." she admitted.

"What do you expect? We have vampire DNA, so we drink blood and it's fucking delicious!" Heejin growled.

Yeojin just rolled her eyes, "I'm sure it's very tasty, I had to choke it all down last night so I wouldn't eat the burnt nuggets that Chaewon unnie tried to make me. I mean it tasted bad but it's better then nothing."

Heejin growled at her even more in anger as the younger sighed and got up from the couch walking over to the her.

"Grr, I don't care, you owe me blood chips! Now I'm hungry! I don't wanna eat Chaewon's burnt blood nuggets she made for me, either!" Heejin growled again.

Yeojin just rolled her eyes and started tickling her.

Heejin flinched at the contact and was tickled to the ground. She giggled as her fangs slowly went back in her gums and her eyes change to her normal color.

"You want more! You want more! I can give you more, unnie!" Yeojin laughed, as she tickled Heejin even more, almost making the older cry from laughter.

"No! No! Stop! Ha ha! Yeojin!" Heejin screamed out, she was rolling on the ground to avoid the tickles.

"Uh, can you guys move so I can get through and sit on the couch so I can eat my blood chips?"

Yeojin stopped tickling Heejin as the two looked up to see Jinsoul, standing over them with bags of blood chips in her hands.

"Wha- did you go into the monster markets and got me more blood chips!" Heejin exclaimed.

"No, I was on patrol, I finished and decided to reward myself with blood chips." Jinsoul scoffed as she continued walking over to the couch, heavily plopping on it, opening a bag of blood chips, crunching.

"Yah! Since when did you go to patrol and come back this slow?" Yeojin asked suspiciously.

Jinsoul almost choked on the chips as she remembered the black haired, who she helped earlier, and thought how pretty and cute she was.

"Uh- I- um-..." Jinsoul blushed.

"You what? Why are you blushing?! Oh! Did you meet a girl?!" Yeojin gasped.

Jinsoul blushed even harder, she didn't answer and continued crunching her blood chips.

"Aha! So you did! Heejin unnie! Quickly go tell Haseul unnie! Actually! Call everyone here!" Yeojin shouted to Heejin as the older was already running around getting everyone to the living room.