6

Jinsoul's POV:

"So what we are actually doing here is just multiplying."

"Arghhhhh! I know that we are multitasking or multi- whatever it is. I'm not that stupid Jung." Heejin groaned at me.

I smiled at her and pinched her cheek. She gave me a pouty and angry face.

"You're supposed to be helping me, Jung Jinsoul, not making me more angry!" She swatted my hand away and hissed at me, showing her fangs.

I jumped at her yelling and the hiss she gave me with her fangs.

If she says my whole name, that meant I was close to sleeping on the couch, tonight.

I held her face in my hands and pecked her on her lips.

She blushed and started to hit me on my chest, which resulted her to putting her fangs away.

"Jinsoul! Don't do that!" She whined at me.

I just smirked at her and gave her another peck, which caused her to whine and hit me again.

Chaewon's POV:

I just got back from the cafe that I met Olivia hye, or should I say, Hyeju at.

All my life, well, technically for 2 years, I've been avoiding her since she looked cold on the outside.

Although I'm a monster myself, I too can be scared of humans.

It's not that I'm wimpy- or whatever- I just- get shaken up by the hunters we fight.

To be honest, I only joined this little group for fun.

I thought it would be like a video game, but in real life!

Unfortunately, that is not the case for reality.

It's still fun though.

Like.....

Teasing Jinsoul unnie, third wheeling, laughing at Sooyoung unnie getting scolded by Haseul unnie, chuckling with Yeojin at how Heejin unnie is struggling with human homework, seeing Jinsoul and Sooyoung unnie tumble down that stairs cause I purposely leave my game controller on the steps, laughing and teasing Haseul and Heejin unnie running away from pigeons, seeing Yeojin standing on the dinner table acting like she is tall, and lastly me being the only one with braincells in the group.

It's chaotic but if you are the brains in the group, then you will figure a way to get pros out of it.

My mind is still on Hyeju.

I didn't expect her to confess that she has been eyeing me at school, and was wanting to be friends.

I, of course, didn't want to turn down an offer like that so I agreed.

Did I also say that I have a crush on her?

I didn't mean to have feelings for the girl but I can't control how I feel.

Technically if your a vampire, you only get one soulmate for your whole life and are in love with that one person.

You are able to fall in love more than once, only if your left eye hasn't changed to your soulmates eye color or if you haven't met them yet.

When I first saw Hyeju, I felt my eye color change, which resulted me into running to the bathroom.

My right eye, eden green, and my left eye, silver.

For some reason, I'm the only one in the group who knows about the eyes changing color soulmate thing.

We learned it in school for like a day, but I don't think Jinpabo, Soohag, BeanJin and Momseul, remember that lesson.