Chapter 1 - Mondays suck.

A/N - This will be set after Ep.10 . And also, if you know me irl, GO AWAY (You know who you are)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Jake ~

I made my way into the school gates. It was a Monday, and everyone knows that Monday is the worst day of the week! Plus, It was 10x worse for me; now everyone knows about the audio. I've tried explaining to the club SO many times, but they just won't listen to me. One thing, I've not seen Sean a lot..I hope he's not still mad at me. He was the nicest to me, and I hate too admit it but I had a TINY crush on him. No, I don't think so.

But...

~ Sean ~

I put all the books I wouldn't need in my locker. I've been trying to forget about it, but Jake and the audio keep lingering around in my head..I have a strong feeling that Jake meant nothing of what he meant in the audio. I mean, he's such s sweet boy and I can't ever imagine him saying that by choice! Maybe I should try and get my mind off it. I walked around the school, as classes didn't start for another 10 minutes. I accidentally bumped into someone, "Oh! Sorry, let me help you up-" I look down and realise, it was Jake. I still held my hand out for him to get up, though.

~ Jake ~

I decided to take a walk around the school, trying to clear my head of Sean. And what do you know, I bump into Sean! He holds his hand out for me to get up. I take it and get up, "Thanks-" I say, trying to walk off.
"Jake?" Sean stops me.
"Sean, if your here to be rude to me, please, don't, I'm not in the mood today.."
"What? Why would I do that? Listen, can we meet up at lunch to talk..? I need to ask you some stuff."
"Oh, uhm, sure-? See you there, I guess."
"Bye Jake." Sean smiled at me.
"Bye, Sean." I slightly smile before walking off.

My heart skipped a beat...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count - 360 words