Chapter 12 - Family issues..

(A/N - TW - This chapter contains parents arguing, Voilence and family issues. This is VERY angst heavy !!)

~ Sean ~

Its a Friday, but we have the day off. I'm not sure why, but hey, i'm not complaining! Maybe I should ask Jake to hang out. I am kinda bored..

Oh my goodness I completely forgot we're dating!

Would he think its a date? Would it be a date??

You know what, I'm just gonna ask him..

12:20
—————————————————————————
🧡
    My Peach<3
—————————————————————————

Me -
It really baffles me how
anyone could not like cats.
_Read 10/19/20_

My Peach<3 -
Haha, ikr! I think Zoeys just
messed up in the head lol

20th November 2020:

Me -
Hi, Jake !! Do u wanna go to the
mall w/ me today? You don't
have too lol, just asking 💓
_Read 12:15_

My Peach<3 -
Sure! Meet you there at 1??

Me -
K! See u there, Love u ! <3
_Read 12:16_

My Peach<3 -
Love u more <3

—————————————————————-  Send
————————————————————————-
|q| |w| |e| |r| |t| |y| |u| |i| |o| |p|
|a| |s| |d| |f| |g| |h| |j| |k| |l|
|z| |x| |c| |v| |b| |n| |m|
- space -
————————————————————————-

I blush at the messages. I still can't believe that we're ACTUALLY dating!

I began to get dressed, as i'm quick at getting ready. But, I was still wondering. Was this a date? Were we just hanging out?? IS THIS OUR *FIRST* DATE?!

Ok, Sean, just calm down! Well, i'm ready now so better check the time.

12:55

WHAT?! No way that took me 35 minutes! That doesn't matter, I should just ask my mom for a lift.

Oh great. They're arguing.

I take a deep breath and walk into the living room. The arguing rang in my ears.

"Um..Mom, can-" I say, sheepishly
"I DONT GIVE A FUCK, TINA! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE UNHAPPY DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN JUST LEAVE ME!" My dad unknowingly interrupted me.
"I CAN DO WHAT I WANT! IN FACT, IM GONNA PACK MY BAGS AND LEAVE FOR GOOD!" My mom argued back.

They do this ALL the time, and my dad just manipulates her to come back. And she does. But, this time feels different..

I saw my dad grab a glass of beer and crack it on the table, shards of glass and drops of beer falling on the floor.

I can't let this happen. Not again..

As soon as my dad aimed to throw it at my mom, I stepped in front of her.

Next thing I know, I'm on the ground. My heart thumping loudly, and my ears ringing all high pitched. Blood dripped down from my forehead. My eyes watered; I looked at my dad with eyes of pure hatred, "...I guess you feel satisfied now, right?"
He paused for a bit, and bent down to my level, "Right. You know, Sean, you were a mistake. And you still are. You will always be an embarrassment too the Everett family. Right, Tina? It's something we can both agree on."

I was expecting Mom to agree with him. I mean, she usually does. But she seemed furious.

"I...Am fed up with this. How DARE you talk to MY son like that! I'VE HAD TOO PRETEND TO AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT FOR SEVENTEEN YEARS! I DO NOT FEEL THE SAME, I LOVE SEAN, SEAN IS MY SON!" I could see her eyes start to get glossy, "AND YOU-...You've ruined my dreams of my son having a happy childhood." My mom snapped.

"I'm sorry, YOUR son?! Who the hell did you think RAISED him while you were out dancing on a pole!" My dad claimed. Although, it wasn't true.
"Yes. MY son! You've done JACKSHIT helping me raise him! I've had to do EVERYTHING! And YOU were the one always going out with your little friends to the strip club, CLEARLY cheating on me! It's over. We're getting a divorce."
"I-" My dad began to shout. But I interrupted him.

"CAN YOU BOTH JUST SHUT UP?!" I interrupt, almost screaming. The house goes silent. Tears streamed down my face. To be honest, i'm shocked I could even do that. I hug my knees and just cry my heart out.

"You have an hour to pack your things and leave." My mom demands.
"..Fine. Never loved you anyways.." My dad says, heading upstairs.

After a while, my mom bandaged my wound and comforted me. I checked my phone to see 10 missed calls from Jake.

Shit.

Its 13:45!  I explain to my mom whats happened, and ring him.

(Over the phone - )

Jake - Hello?
Sean - Jake! Oh my god, I am so sorry that i'm late, its just something happened and I-
Jake - Hey, hey! Its fine, Sean! You sound really panicked, are you okay?
Sean - Yeah, i-i'm fine- but, meet you at the mall in about ten minutes??
Jake - Sure! See you there, bye!
Sean - Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N - Sorry for the long chapter, but its because of the A N G S T

Word count - 840 words