Chapter 4 - 2 Weeks pt.2/Jakes Birthday

~ Sean ~

"Well..The club saw me hanging out with you. And they think we shouldn't hang out because of what you said, but I know the truth and I was TRYING to say to them, but they just wouldn't listen and what do I say to convince them your fine!"
"Woah. That was..A lot to take in- Well, why don't you just say that you know, Im a person and we all make mistakes. Maybe try and explain the full story to them as well."

I smiled at him. I could feel myself blushing; God Jake is SO adorable !! Im way too scared to tell him how I feel about him though..
"Thanks Jake. I'll try. See you tomorrow?"
"Yeah. See you tomorrow."

I waved goodbye and left. That boy has got my heart racing.

Ughhh, why does love get me like this??

~ Jake ~
(A/N - I KNOW I KNOW HIS BIRTHDAY IS AUGUST 3RD BUT I JUST WANTED TO DO THIS 😭)
Date - 3rd November
I made my way into the school gates. I get a few looks and smiles from people. What the hells going on? Maybe Zoey confessed? No, that doesn't sound like her at all- Maybe-
"Boo!" Sean scared me.
My heart skipped like TEN BEATS

"I- Jesus Christ, Sean, don't scare me like that!" I said, trying to calm down.
"Sorry! I just wanted to give you a greeting on a very special day."
"Huh?"
"Happy, birthday, Jake! I got you a present!"
"whA- Birthday?!"
"Jake..Did you really just forget its your birthday today?"
"Uhhh, no..."
"Wow, I didn't know you were THAT forgetful!"

I really just forgot my OWN birthday.

"Hey!-"
"Heh, anyways, open the gift!"
I opened it and inside was pins for my jacket. There was a Peach (of course), a Microphone, Music notes and a cat thingy. Aw, he remembers my favourite things! Thats so sweet..
There was also a little piece of paper, turned over so I couldn't see it. Hm..

"Aw, this is so sweet of you! Thanks so much, Sean. God, I think I'm gonna tear up-" My voice kinda cracked, as I wiped my eyes.
"Hey, don't cry! We're friends."
"Hey, whats this piece of paper?"
"Turn it over."

I turned it over, and there was a number, "Huh??"
"Its my number! So we can talk outside of school."
I smiled and blushed. Am I dreaming?? Sean is SO sweet! But, the bell rung so we had to go to class.

When I walked into class and sat down, everyone was confused. I think because I usually have a giant birthday pin on, and a whole crowd of friends giving me gifts and wishing me a happy birthday. Someone tapped me on the back, Drew.

"Uhm, happy birthday, Jake. Also, uhh, wheres your birthday badge? Or the abundance of gifts? You know, the usual?"
"Uhmm...I kinda forgot my birthday until this morning-"
Drew laughed, "You're such a dumbass."
I laughed too, but only slightly. It felt nice to drop our bad blood.

After 3 more periods, it was finally time for lunch. We sat next to eachother.
"Those pins you got me for my jacket are SO cool! I'm never gonna take them off!" I admitted.
Sean chuckled, "Glad you like 'em! Hey, wanna hang out at the park at some point?" He suggested.
"Sure! Are you free onn...Friday??"
"Yep! We'll do it then."
"Ok!"
After a while of talking and Sean eating, Milly walked over.
"Seeaa-aannn!! We have to go to rehearsals! Oh, hey Jake. Happy birthday by the way." Milly just looked at me briefly and then back and Sean. Do I smell progress??
"Oh, shoot- well, by Jake! See you tomorrow!"
"Bye!" I responded."

Huh, Milly was nice to me. I think???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Damn Jake is a dumbass-
Word count - 643 words