Chapter 9 - The music club.

~ Sean ~
(I won't be doing the date things anymore, that was just the countdown until Jake uhh- yk-)

Time for lunch! It was my favourite part of the day. Because I get to spend half of it with the people who are like a better family to me, and my boyfriend! Woah- It feels weird calling Jake Sterling my boyfriend. I love him more than anything, but past me would've never guessed it would happen. I suppose, I did have a little crush on him when I first saw him, it just grew bigger when he joined the club. Then bigger, and bigger and bigger.. Im gonna tell some of the club today.

Well, everyone but Zander more like.

I walked into the cafeteria, only to see Jake wasn't in today. I hope he's ok..Wait...What if he *DID* End up committing?! What if he's dead right now?!

I calmed down and sat with them.

"What up Sean !! Hey, how come you aren't sitting with Jake??" Milly asked.
"Oh- Uhh- No reason." I lied. I didn't want them to think they were some last resort because I had no one else to sit with..
"You HAVE been hanging with Jake a LOT..Have you forgotten what happened?!" Zander questioned me.
"He had a good reason! Look, i'll talk to you later.." I replied.

We talked to eachother for a while; well, more like they did. I was too worried for Jake..

~ Milly ~

"And then, I said, 'its-" I say before noticing Sean seems off, "Hey Sean? Can I talk to you in private?"
"Huh? Oh, yeah sure-!.." He responded.

I dragged him out the cafeteria and into the music room, "Sean what the hells going on?!" I ask, concerned. I could see tears piercing his eyes, as he pressed his lips together.
"Its..Its about Jake.." He replies, his voice laced with anxiety.
"What did he do?! Do I need to beet him up?!"
"No, Milly, he hasn't DONE anything to me..He just.."

Sean told me EVERYTHING. About how Jake committed on Monday and how he was worried because he wasn't in today. My eyes stung with sadness and tears.

"He..He did what..? Why?! I- It doesn't make sense!" I plead to Sean.

He explains more to me, why Jake said what he said and how he was feeling. I felt awful! Poor Jake!

"And uhh- Theres one more thing.." Sean told me.
"Huh?? What is it?"
He looked down at me and quietly spoke, "Um..We're kinda- Dating..?"
My tears dried almost IMMEDIATELY, "YOU'RE WHAT?!" I shout at the top of my lungs. Sean shushes me and covers my mouth, as we see the door open in the corner of our eyes.

"Uhh- What was Milly screaming about??" Hailey asks us.
"Yeah, and why did you shush her? Whats going on??" Luke adds.
"Ah!- Nothing, just uhm- stuff..?" Sean nervously rubs the back of his neck.

Luke looks at me, confused; I look over at Sean as in to say "Can I tell him?" and he nods. I grab Lukes hand and pull him over to the far side if the room. I whispered into his ear, as quiet as I could, "Jean has sailed! Jake and Sean are dating!"
"WHAT?!" Luke shouts. I think he was shocked by the own volume of his voice-
"Ah- Um- Don't tell the others though! Not even Zander. No, ESPECIALLY not Zander-.." Sean adds.
"I won't, Sean. But, congrats!" Luke whispers.

I could see Sean was worried Luke was gonna tell his boyfriend, Zander. I get why he didn't want Zander to know, and I think he didn't want oi Hailegto know because she doesn't like Jake that much, and she USED to have a thing for him soo...

But, they did it! ME AND LUKE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG!!

"Hey, Milly, I thought we agreed on Sake!" Luke whispers into my ear.
"Nah, Jeans better!" I whisper back.

Zander and Hailey gave all of us a strange look, but we all just giggled. I have a feeling they're not gonna know for a LONGGG time..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Milly and Luke were totally shipping them.

Word count - 700 words