PAGE 1

"Nic, wake up!" Lauren screamed jumping up on the older girls bed making her whine turning over in the other direction.

"Girl, get up or you wanna be late?!" She said again picking up one of the many fluffy pillows on her sisters bed smacking her in the face with it.

"If you don't get off my bed Lauren, I swear to-" She didn't even get to finish her sentence as Lauren jumped off the bed running out of the room but not before screaming..

"Be down in ten!" she just rolled her eyes knowing that she wouldn't be able to fall asleep again.

It really confuses her how her sister could be so excited to resume school, she personally hated school and was just glad this was her last semester in highschool before she could finally leave.

It wasn't like she was getting bullied or anything of that sort- she just hated school.

You could call her a loner as she was never really acknowledged by any of the 'popular' students. It wasn't like she cared anyways, she was perfectly fine being in the shadows unlike her sister who could be classified as one of the 'popular' kids especially being the head cheerleader.

-

"Can we just go?!" Onika asked already pissed at her sister who was deciding which car they'd take.

Their parents were out of the country.. as usual. So Lauren thought it'd be a good idea to just 'borrow' on of their father's many cars.

"It doesn't fucking matter!"

"It actually does Nic Nac, I can't come into school with the same car I used all last semester." she whined.

"I will fucking leave your ass behind try me!" Nicki just walked up to the closest car next to her, especially seeing as she was holding the particular car keys for that one.

Lauren just sighed following behind her..

-

They arrived in school not too long after since their house wasn't too far from the school, and like a moth to flame, Lauren was immediately surrounded by her cheerleading friends.

Most of them complimenting her 'new ride'.. Lauren just chuckled playing along.

Onika shook her head at her sisters antics walking away from them, she didn't want to have to stand there and be barely acknowledged.

Walking towards her locker she placed her book bag in it, seeing the hallways slowly getting crowded.

And before you know it the first bell had rung signalling the start of first period class.

She walked into the class taking a seat at her usual spot at the back on a single desk while everyone else had double desks.

She half listened to the lecture but mostly tuned him out doodling random drawings on her sketch book.

Scanning the class she'd seen they had a few new classmates making her shrug, it wasn't like she was planning on starting a conversation with them anyways.

The bell rang not too long later, Nicki being the first one to bolt out the classroom..

Second came and went by slower than expected then third and by the fourth Nicki was already exhausted..