PAGE 7

Over the next couple of months, Onika spent it getting closer to Beyoncé, she had to shut down every attempt of Robyn's flirting since apparently she was taken now.

Meek wasn't very pleased with the revelation, but honestly she couldn't care any less what he thought.

They'd spend hours on end hanging out and telling one another stories.

It was messing with Onika's school but as long as she had Beyoncé it was not that big of a deal.

On this particular day she had met up with Beyoncé at the local dinner they had first met.

It was their third month anniversary today and they were celebrating it a little, "You got a lil something on your cheek." Beyoncé smiles wiping the icing off the side of Onika's face.

"You could've licked it off." Onika pouts making Beyoncé scrunch her face up in disgust, "Don't be nasty!"

Onika only laughs at that- more like cackling which made Beyoncé laugh as well.

Their laughter was cut short by the loud voice that boomed, making all heads in the diner turn to them.

"Beyoncé!" The blonde was sweating bullets at the look on her father's face.. he was pissed!

Onika just stayed with a bored expression on her face although she was internally freaking out. This dude was huge in comparance to her.

He could literally tip her over without any effort.

"D-dad?" He harshly grabs Beyoncé's hand, "What did I tell you about hanging around with this girl?!"

"S-she's my friend!" Beyoncé was truly scared of her dad but she would still try her best to protect her girlfriend against his wrath.

"She's not your damned friend! And you!" He pointed to Onika in rage "I'm being a little nice, if I ever catch you with my daughter again, that would be your head!" He basically drags Beyoncé out the building, leaving Onika there alone.

She was asked to leave not even a minute later after all the drama that just played out.

She spent the whole day in her room sulking and she couldn't even text her or anything due to the lack of modern day technology.

What a third month anniversary! Now Beyoncé was gonna break up with her and all because of her sadist father!

Over the next couple of days Onika hadn't seen Beyoncé at all, she wasn't at the stall, the diner, the meadow.. nothing!

She felt depressed, she wasn't even supposed to be liking her this much but she did.

She had grown such an attachment to her like white on rice.. she was the Tom Holland to her Zendaya.

Robyn had already tried moving on, Meek was still trying to get her but no matter how lonely she felt right now she could never be that desperate.

She went during lunch yet again hoping to see her, first was the stall but it was her mom that was there and she sure as hell wasn't stupid enough to ask the woman. She checked the diner but still no and then she went to the meadow where she finally saw her laying in the grass with her eyes closed.

"W-ho-" Beyoncé squinted her eyes up at the person to see Onika standing there and like a lightning bolt she stood up to hug her immediately.

"Oni.." she whispered melting in the hug, Onika sighed out in happiness enveloped in the fragrance of her lover... Vanilla and Honey.. "I missed you so so so so much!"

Onika kissed her which Beyoncé reciprocated even more eagerly.

"Where were you?" Was the question Onika asked as soon as they pulled apart.

"Under house arrest." Beyoncé rolls her eyes.. more and more like Onika as the time goes by "He wouldn't let me go anywhere."

If Onika could she would've punched that man in his jaw a long time ago.

"Well, we can spend today together.. right?" Onika asks hopefully interwining their fingers together.

"Yeah but I have to be back by seven." Beyoncé states "also we can't go to any of the places we go to. He's got people keeping an eye out on me." Onika groans loudly making Beyoncé chuckle.

"What we gonna do then?"

"There's this bar that opened up not too long ago, you know I always wanted to try alcohol." Beyoncé states making Onika cock a brow at her.

"Oh you little rebel!"

Onika's pov

I and Bey went to this new bar she suggested, it was full of a bunch of middle aged biker dudes.. and smelt of sweat.

A few ladies too, most were half naked which made Bey blush profusely, "I don't know if we should be here now I think of it." She says holding on to my arm tightly.

"Calm down, we just gonna get a few drinks and leave." I was well aware of the eyes that were ogling at us but I was sure nothing was gonna happen.

We had a few drinks although Beyoncé wouldn't take past two, saying it was 'disgusting!'

By the time we finally left the bar it was well past seven, we were both a little tipsy, I knew how to handle alcohol well so I could still discern my surroundings but Bey was stumbling a little.

"You sure you'll be able to go home like this?" I asked a little worried of her father finding out but she was quick to nod.

"I'm fine Nic.. just a lil tipsy it'll clear by the time I get home." Ok, then.

Omniscient pov

Nicki walks Beyoncé home to make sure she got there safe, they walk the streets holding hands and talking about what not.

Now it was time for Bey to go home, from the other side of the street she could see the light in her living room switched on.

She kissed Nicki a good bye kiss, the shorter girl deepening it.. they finally pulled apart when air became a problem.

Nicki stayed to watch her cross the street..

And like a flash, her heart fell to the pit of her ass. She could hear the beating of her heart in her ears as she ran to the side of her lover who laid on the asphalt, blood dripping from her mouth and nose.

She was hit by a car that didn't have headlights, the owner of the vehicle sped off just as fast as he hit her.

"Bey! Bey!!" Onika held on to the face of her lover, the tears streaming down her face like a rainfall. "Don't close your eyes don't.. Bey don't!"

People were beginning to gather, including the man that Beyoncé was trying to get home to.

"N..nic.." she was bleeding much more profusely now "Someone help! H-help!" Onika's eyes met Matthew's, his eyes were blank and held no emotion, he wasn't even moving.

"I.. l-.. love y-" her hands slipped from Nicki's and that's when she knew it.. there wasn't even a pulse.

"No!!!!!!"