Chapter 4

-Chloe's Pov-

-Chloe's Pov-

Bella entered our house, she threw down her book bag and coat, still angry

Bella entered our house, she threw down her book bag and coat, still angry. My friends, and I followed her as I opened the fridge, not seeing my Nutella.

"Finn! Where is my Nutella?!" I yelled as I heard giggling. I sighed as I grabbed a Raspberry tea Snapple.

"He is such a cat for doing that," Grace said as I nodded, drinking my Snapple.

Charlie and Dadentered the kitchen. "Your mother called. Again," Charlie told us. "Hey, guys," Dad said as they four hugged. Mom opened the door, Anne in her arms,  to see Angela with a bag of stuff.

"Hi!" Mom said as Angela walked in, after hugging Mom.

"I got here as fast as I could" Angela said as she put her stuff down. "At least you got here safely" i said, hugging her.

We continued upstairs, glancing at my parents.

"Can you guys please not have Finn take my stuff, he took my Nutella, please" my parents nodded as I went into my room. My friends followed me as we entered my room.

I opened my bag and started my homework as Logan raided my closet for my secret candy stash.

Grace and Hazel lay on the bed, Angela sat down next to me, getting her homework out.

Bella chuckled as she sat in front of the bed.

"Where'd you put it?!" He shook me by the shoulders. "Somewhere you would never find," I replied as he scoffed and continued to search, we laughed at him.

"I've been thinking, I wanted to start a cheer team" Hazel said as Angela looked at her.

"I'm sure the school would aloud it" Grace added. "That would be fun, it would add some fun into this school" We nodded.

"It's settled, I'm gonna start one," i smiled as Hazel spoke. "Of course we'd all join" "you'd want me on the team?" Angela said, surprised. "Omg! Obvs!"

Angela smiles as she listens to Hazel talk about the sport. After a few minutes she turned to me.

"So you mind if I connect to your speaker, and play some music," Angela asked as I nodded.