Chapter 16

A/N: Rosiewalker599 picked all of the wedding pictures, so if you don't like them, take it up with her, she blindly choose them.

A/N: Rosiewalker599  picked all of the wedding pictures, so if you don't like them, take it up with her, she blindly choose them

Childhood is not from birth to a certain age. And at a certain age, the child is grown and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies.

-Jacob's House-

Jacob stormed out of his house and threw Bella and Edward's wedding invitation on the ground. He started running off into the woods. He took his shirt off as he was running.

His dad rolled out of the house.

"Jake! Jacob!" He shouted. Jacob turned into a wolf as he headed into the forest. His dad sighed and looked down at the wedding invitation. He picked up the wedding invitation and looks at it.

-Swan Residence-

Charlie held the invitation. He had his face in one hand while looking at it. Charlie looked out the window. His daughter is getting married.

-Renee's bungalow-

Renee was holding the wedding invitations. "Phil!" She calls out as she started walking towards the house, her husband walking onto the porch. "It's happening," she

told him as she held her daughter's invitations.

-Forrest's residence-

Ellelooks at the mail, screams as she sees the wedding invitation. Emmett looks at her confused, until he sees the invitation, he smiles happily. Finn jumps with glee.

Anne squeals with joy.

-Devil's residence-

Nancy looks at it, seeing the invitation. She gasped.

--Chloe's Pov-

Bella's wedding to Edward went off without a hitch. The only thing that went wrong was Jacob's arrival and the fact that he got mad at Bella for wanting a normal honeymoon with Edward.

What I wore to the wedding yesterday: