Chapter 8

-Chloe's Pov-

-Chloe's Pov-

"You've been here?" Alice asked us

"You've been here?" Alice asked us. "I used to go there," Bella added. "The school had the same bars. They taught all kinds of dance there as well."

"Was your school here in Phoenix?" Thomas asked. "Yeah, around the corner from our house," Bella replied. "But I haven't been there in ten years," she finished.

"Do you have any reason to go now?" Thomas asked. "No. Hell, no. I hated the place," Bella replied.

Alice and Thomas share a look, trying to figure this out. Suddenly, Bella and I jumped as our cell phones rang. I picked it up as I saw the caller's I.D. and exhaled relief.

I head to the bedroom to talk. "Jasper, thank God," I sighed. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, Ma'am," Jasper told me. "Edward, Carlisle, Emmett, and I are now heading to pick you guys up.

But...." "But....," I prompted. "We lost the tracker. The woman is still in the area. Rosalie and Esme are protecting Bella's father, and your family" Jasper sighed.

"This is my fault. You warned me, but I didn't think. I just...," I sighed.

"Chloe, we're in too deep. We can't change how we feel...," Jasper replied. "No... we can't," I agreed. "When will you get here?"

"In a couple of hours. Then you and I will go somewhere. Together," Jasper told me.

"The others will keep hunting. Chloe, I swear to you, I'll do whatever it takes to make you safe again." I sighed happily as we hung up.

-Bella's Pov-

I was in the room as Thomas and Alice went to the lobby. Chloe was talking to her family, saying she looking for me. I was gathering my things when my phone rang again.

It was from home.

"Mom, I'm so glad you got my-," I started to say. "Bella? Bella? Where are you?" Mom asked me, scared.

"Calm down, Mom. Everything is fine, okay? I'll explain every --," I told her as I heard rustling on the line as if Mom dropped the phone.

"....Mom? Are you there?" I asked. Then I heard a voice that sends a chill down my spine. "Nice house you have here. Not the best on the block, but comfortable," James told me.