🍓Narumika🍓

"Naru-chan, that looks so pretty on you~" Mika sang.

"Mika! thank you, i love this outfit so much!" she said.

She was dressed in a white slightly cropped shirt with double row gold buttons and a half collar, she wore white shorts that stopped mid-thigh with a gold chain belt with 2 tags hanging off. she wore white gloves to compliment the blue accents on her sleeves, with a gold bracelet on her left hand, and a white beaded one the right.

"Yer' hair is so soft~" Mika said as he ruffled her hair while looking into her royal purple eyes. He could stare into them for hours.

Arashi sat on a couch in the dressing room and motioned for Mika to sit next to her. A light pink blush spread across Mika's pale face as he diverted his eyes down. He didn't realize but he was frozen in place.

Arashi stood up and walked in front Mika, who was still lost looking at the floor, she cupped one of his cheeks in her hand and lifted up his face,
"Are you all right?" she tenderly asked.

Mika was redder than a stop sign, he found it embarrassing needing help from others. He opened his mouth but all that came out was a confused mumble on why he could form words.

"mmmfnghhh" was all he could say before lowering his head on to her neck and chest. That was the first time he'd ever seen Arashi blush before, and it was cute.

Arashi chuckled. "Are you sure your okay? i've never seen you so red!" She gushed, teasing him.

"don't tease me.." A tear rolled down his cheek. "it's embarrassin',, he whispered, more tears falling down his face.

"Oh, i'm sorry Mika, come here" She gently wrapped her arms around him, embracing him into her arms.

He put his hands around her waist and let her hold him there. He felt so safe around her. He looked up to see Arashi's soft gaze placed on his eyes, he watched as her eyes went to his lips. He pulled her down a little, hoping she would close that gap.

And she did. Their lips gently pressed together as Mika blushed even more, it was amazing while it lasted, when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Arashi said as she backed up and sat back down on the couch.

"Arashi! Let's get a move on!" Izumi came in yelling, just as tempered as always.

"Fine fine!" she responded.

When Izumi closed the door, she looked at Mika, who was blushing with his head in his hands.

"We can get back to that later!" Arashi said as she kissed him on the cheek and left.

Mika heard Shu's voice and perked up, as he got his things and walked out
————————————————————————

First One Shot story! Not terrible i think, but could use improvement! ❤️