🗡️Izumi Sena x F! Reader🗡️

izumisenaenstars

Reader POV

SickFlic?

"your late again!" it hadn't been five seconds and my boyfriend was calling me late! What a bunch of crap.

"I'm sorry Izu! Traffic was bad!" That was a half lie. He only had on a white t-shirt, a pair of light blue jeans, white socks and i little gold necklace with the letter "I" that i had bought for his birthday. he always wears it.

"I saw you walking here idiot."Oh.  He lectured, his voice seemed a bit scratchy. 

"Why were you watching me!" I was trying to change the subject.

"Your so pretty, i just cant take my eyes off of you~" he said, finally cracking a smile. Trying to flatter me. I couldn't help but blush at his words, he was just so smooth i couldn't help.

"Izu. We're here to discuss Knights' next performance." I may have been trying to change the subject. But it worked.

"Hmmm... i don't want to though" he whined, acting like a child.

"are you alright, you seem a little sick...?" i asked.

he quickly shook his head no.

"i wanna cuddle instead!" He only said that because we were alone, his soft side was very private. He was acting very immature. It was a little strange though, he seemed extra tired.

"I guess... but we have to work after!" i wanted to strike a deal. he agreed.

2 hours. We fell asleep for 2 hours.

We had been cuddling and watching Wall-E on disney plus but we both kinda fell asleep.

whoops.

I was the first to open my eyes and check the time. 5:41. i arrived at 3:30. I looked up from Izumi to see him practically unconscious. He was so cute when he was sleepy, and i felt really bad if i were to wake him.

i walked over to the hall closet and pulled out a blanket and gently out on top of him, before i sat at the other end of the TV and turned on Soul Eater.

After about another hour Izumi finally woke up, clearly groggy and out of it, he looked a little pale.

"nghh... what... time is it?" he asked.

"about time you woke up! youve been out for 3 hours, are you alright?" i said, looking him right in his beatiful puffy blue eyes.

There was a pause for about a minute, like had had to think of what he was going to say. He napped for so long i'm not sure if he can sleep tonight.

"i'm fine, just a little headache."

"let me take your temperature, you've been acting sick this whole time!"

"what? no!" he protested. i didn't care, i got up and went to his bathroom and grabbed the thermometer out of his drawer, and wet a wash rag for his head.

I tried to get close to him but he wasn't having it.

"Come here you!" i said while trying to climb on top of him. At this point he was laughing, making it incredibly difficult.

after about 2 minutes of wrestling i won't and took his temperature. 101.4.

"Izu, you have a high fever, lay down and let me get you some medicine." i told him. i turned around and could feel him roll his eyes at me.

"don't sass me with your eyes mister!" i yelled from the kitchen.

"wha- you can't even see me!" he whined. He was right, but i could feel it, like a 6th sense just for him sassing me.

"stop talking! your losing your voice." i said as i walked back with a thick purple syrup in a small cup.

i was trying to get him to take it but he just threw a pillow over his head. i finally yanked off and he caved.

"only because i love you..." he said as he downed 10 ml of cold medicine. he shook his head and make a disgusted face. i gave him a peck on lips and i got taste the bitter liquid on his lips.

He was right though, it was gross.

I ordered food for delivery, a salad for me, and soup for Izumi. I pulled out a pair of shorts and a black t-shirt and set them on his bathroom counter before starting a cold shower for him. I took a towel and threw it over the bar on the shower, along with a wash rag.

"Izu, come take a shower, it will clear you up and help your headache go away." i walked over him and off the blanket and his rag, helping him stand and walked him to the bathroom.

"let me know when your done and i will help you" i said before closing the bathroom door.

Izumi POV

I let the water run down my body. it was freezing cold, but it still felt good. I lather some shampoo in my hair followed by conditioner before i washed my body off.

I stepped out, drying my upper body and slightly drying my hair before wrapping the towel around my waist. I checked what clothes she had set out. Grey boxers, black muscle shirt, and some red shorts, not my usual but whatever.

i got dressed and washed my face then went out to see her on the couch, fiddling with the TV remote.

"Need help?" i asked, my voice came off scratchy and dry.

"hehe... i always forget!" she said with a slight blush on her cheek. i set up the tv and lay down across the couch. She came in laid on my chest below my neck.

"i don't wanna get you sick baby..." i whispered.

"i don't care, worth it" she said as she smirked up at me. She eventually got up to get the food from the door. After we ate we laid back down and she was stroking my hair with her hand.

"maybe i should get sick more often". i smiled at her before falling asleep

I love her

Hey guys! motivation hit me like a truck today 💪🏻😃

1013 words