💘HiyoJun💘

"Jun-Kun!~" Hiyori yelled as he threw himself towards Jun.

Jun grunted as Hiyori's body crashed against him.

"Cool it will you?" He snapped.

Hiyori didn't care and kept smiling. He looked back down the street where he had came from. He was staying near Yumenosaki for awhile to discuss things with Eichi. He felt so refreshed seeing Jun again.

"I missed you Ohii-san" He said quietly hoping no one would hear him. Not even Hiyori.

"I MISSED YOU TOO!" Hiyori screamed at the top of his lungs, jumping into Jun's arms. Jun didn't know why why he had so much trust in Juns grip around his legs, it was strange. Jun immediately started blushing.

"heh... i love you so much" he said as Jun only became as red as can be. Him and Jun were just friends. Right? That's what Jun chose to believe.

"hmph." Was all Jun said after looking away from Hiyori, scratching the back of his soft, now slightly tousled, blue hair.

They walked down the street for a little until arriving at the training room where Adam (Nagisa & Ibara's unit, not a person) was already waiting.

"Are you alright Jun? You look a little flush." Said Nagisa, who knew that it was a blush on Jun's face.

"i'm fine" He mumbled.

Their training session went on for a few hours everyone started heading out. For some reason Jun was more tired than usual, Hiyori saw and as he started to leave, Hiyori picked up Jun bridal style from behind.

"Let's go~!" Hiyori sang as he ran with Jun in his arms down the street.

"Wha.. I.. P-put me down!" Jun could hardly finish his sentence, as red as a tomato.

Hiyori arrived at the entrance to Jun's home. He open the unlocked door and threw him onto the couch. (Not like that, get your mind out of the gutter)He grabbed a blanket and threw it over Jun, who was practically half asleep already. He sat at the edge of the couch and later to the side, watching Jun's eyes slowly drift closed.

Hiyori smiled to himself One day he will be mine he thought. He looked over at Jun, eyes gently closed with both hands resting on his chest. He got up and stood in front of Jun's sleeping face. He leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Jun woke up immediately completely red, and a little startled.

Hiyori looked at him and smiled, and proceeded to kiss him on the lips. Jun was shocked, but didn't pull away, he kind of "liked" it.

He felt slightly dissatisfied when Hiyori got up, stood in in his doorway and waved goodbye. Wow. Was the only word present in Jun's mind for about an hour.

Jun arrived at training the next day to see Hiyori there like nothing ever happened. Jun just practiced to keep his mind of things. But his mind couldn't help but wander...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Another one down! 💓