🐟ChiaKana🐟

It was early. Way too early. 5:15 Chiaki's alarm went off as groaned and lazily rolled out of bed, almost missing the floor with his feet.

He stumbled into the bathroom where combed his short mahogany tinted hair. He brushed his teeth and slipped out of his white shirt and blue pajama pants and put on his standard Yumenosaki uniform.

6:20. It took him and hour and 5 minutes just to get dressed. He had sat at a small table eating a piece of toast scrolling through his phone when he got a text.

^good morning Meteor Red!^

A text from Shinkai. That always lifted his spirits.

^Good morning Shinkai, are you on your way to school?^

Chiaki always had to use grammar and punctuation when typing, an unintentional, yet healthy habit.

^Heading out now, may i stop by and join you^

A large smile immediately spread on Chiaki's face. He must have read the text 7 times before he was completely red in the face.

^Sure! I will be waiting :)^

Chiaki started out the door and sat in his porch on his phone waiting for Kanata to arrive. After a few short minutes his phone was snatched and when he looked up Shinkai was hanging it in front of his face.

"Good morning~~!"

"Hello Kanata, how are you?"

"Much better now that i can see you~!"

Chiaki opens his mouth to say something but all that comes out is a flustered stutter. This also makes Kanata's face turn slightly red. Chiaki gets up and starts walking with Kanata.

They make it halfway before Chiaki decides to be bold and places his hand on the small of Kanata's back. Shinkai looks up with his eyes closed and smiles back at Mr. Morisawa. Chiaki had the fattest crush on Shinkai, and one other person knew. His closest friend, Tetora Nagumo (don't remember his last name 😭). He knew he could tell Tetora anything, and Tetora was as equally excited as he was.

-

When they had arrived at school there was about an hour before classes started. Shinkai had left and Chiaki practically sprinted to to Tetora, who was had just gotten to school.

"Tetora, Tetora! Oh my god!" Chiaki was panting after sprinting for so long.

"What! What! Is something wrong?" Tetora asked, slightly annoyed knowing that nothing was wrong.

Chiaki could hardly form words. "Kanata... Walk... School.. Hand!!" He was so out of breath he couldn't speak, which was unlike Chiaki.

"Shocked you can't talk, you never shut up." Tetora said. "Take 3 deep breaths and try again."

Chiaki took a step back and took deep breaths and clenched his fists and opened his mouth to speak real words this time.

"I walked Kanata to school and i held his back the whole time and he looked up and smiled at me, and oh my god i thought i would melt!!" Chiaki spat out and quickly closed his mouth so he wouldn't ramble.

"You're sure he doesn't know you like him?? I think it's really obvious" Tetora said and rolled his eyes.

"i... don't know" Chiaki muttered.

"you should totally confess, there's no way he doesn't know! You should do it today~" Tetora winked before running off.

"Tetora you snakey bastard!" Chiaki yelled. Tetora just turned around and stuck his tongue out. God he's lucky Chiaki was his friend.

"Morisawa!~" a familiar voice chanted. Chiaki froze and his brain went dead. Oh god. How long had he been standing there? Did he fuck everything up?

"K-Kanata?! Something wrong?" He stammered

"No, just wanted to see your face!" he sang.

"I u-uhm gotta g-go somewhere! bye!" Chiaki stuttered before running off.

Kanata stood there with a smile still plastered on his face, hand interlaced at his wast in front of him.

Kanata also had the fattest crush on Morisawa. He hoped he could have the courage one day to talk to Chiaki properly.

After the day went on it was 3:30 when the final bell rang for cleaning. Chiaki couldn't hold it anymore and he knew he had to see Kanata. He knew exactly where to find him. He bolted out the door and ran to the fountain in the back of the school. Kanata was laying across the school fountain with his eyes closed.

"Kanata!" Chiaki yelled for him.

"hmm?~" Kanata hummed.

"Kanata... I have to tell you something." Chiaki whispered.

Kanata stood up so he was facing Chiaki. The leaves gently falling around the 2 of them. For a moment Chiaki felt like it was just him and Kanata. That's what he loved about him. Kanata gently slipped his hands into Chiaki's, holding them tightly.

"Morisawa, if something is wrong. You can tell me. You can tell me anything." Shinkai said. Chiaki thought he would die on the spot as he felt has face and ears get hot.

"Shinkai.. I.. i want to tell you something, i've wanted to tell you for a long time but i've never had the courage." Chiaki said.

Kanata's brows raised and his lips slightly parted. He was blushing as Chiaki tightened his grip on his hands.

"Shink- er.. Kanata, i want to tell you, i've known you for a long time, and i've felt this way for as long as i can remember, but Kanata.." Chiaki paused.

Kanata thought his heart would beat out of his chest. His eyes slightly widened as he was waiting for what Chiaki would say. After what felt like an eternity, Chiaki open his mouth and spoke.

"Kanata, i like you, i really like you... no... I love you, Kanata Shinkai". Chiaki said.

Kanata's eyes started water.

"Chiaki.. I-" Kanata started

"i'm sorry..." Chiaki mumbled.

"No Chiaki, don't be sorry, I..."

Chiaki flinched at that last part. He thought he might throw up all over himself.

"I love you Morisawa." Kanata said, never breaking eye contact with Chiaki.

Morisawa leaned in, slightly towering over Kanata as their lips pressed against each other. Chiaki wrapped his arms around Kanata's waist, pulling him in tighter, Chiaki pulled his lips away and looked at Kanata, tears rolling down his face.

"I love you much Chiaki" Kanata said.

"so do I-" Chiaki started but was rudely interrupted by dramatic sniffling. He looked to his left so see Tetora and Midori standing there, Tetora dramatically sniffling.

"It's so beautiful!" Tetora fake cried.

Midori just laughed and looked at to 2 of them. Kanata had a big smile on his face, and Chiaki's eyes were wide and and face as red as a tomato.

"I uh.. I just was leaving.." Chiaki stuttered.

Kanata's giggled and pulled Chiaki in, resting on his chest for a hug.

"are we official?" Kanata asked.

"well, will you be my boyfriend?" Chiaki asked, face still as red as can be.

"hehe of course!" He replied.

And they lived happily ever after
————————————————————————

Working on an Izumi Sean x Reader at the moment for izumisenaenstars  ❤️