🦋AkiJin🦋

A/N: i debated a lot about writing this and since they are both teachers, but i finally decided on a fluff story^^

TW: Smoking, Drinking (not abuse of either)

Sitting in his small bedroom with the ashtray set next to him, Akiomi lit a cigarette with a drugstore lighter, probably only gonna last a few more lights. He took a drag on his cigarette waiting for a "special" someone. Jin walked in with 2 glasses of Rosé.

"About time Jin". Akiomi scolded. Jin let out a small laugh. "Well Akiyan, you've never been quick on your feet either". he said with a smug grin across his face. Akiomi scoffed as as he took another short drag.

"you're really annoying you know that?" Akiomi sneered. It's not that he didn't like Jin, he just, well, found him extremely annoying. Jin let out a laugh as he set the other glass next to Akiomi. Jin opened the window, hearing the bustling night life.

"why'd you open that?" Akiomi asked, with a condescending tone. Jin laughed again, he really didn't know how to take a moment seriously. "because it smells like cigarettes in here, it's getting annoying".

Akiomi rolled his eyes and exhaled the last bit of smoke, putting out his cigarette. "you're such a prick, like a whiny princess" Akiomi complained. Jin walked up behind him and hugged his waist.

"Then doesn't that make you my prince?" Jin spoke with a flirt and a tinge of lust. "A prince always wants to see his princess alone like this~" he laughed. Akiomi pushed his face away and scoffed, but inevitably blushing anyways. "you horny shit. ya just got here and your trying to sweet talk me? i'm not in the mood tonight." Akiomi scoffed.

"aww, you're no fun Akiyan!~" Jin teased, while he would never pressure Akiomi into sex, he lightly teased him anyways. Jin to a big sip from his glass, and pulled Akiomi into his lap with a sly smirk.

Akiomi flailed around like a kid with an annoyed face. "i said i'm not in the mood ya horny bastard! let me go!" Akiomi protested, getting more annoyed with the others teasing. Jin just laughed and pulled Akiomis glasses off. "Who's the whiny princess now?" Jin said, already feeling a buzz from the alcohol.

"oh whatever! can we just go to bed now?" Akiomi sighed, he was tired and annoyed, he had a long day and wasn't up for any antics. "fine~" Jin agreed, Akiomi opened his mouth to speak but squealed like a little girl when Jin carried him bridal style to the bathroom. "you bastard! put me down now!" Akiomi clung to Jin like his life depended on it, he was deathly afraid of heights, even though he was only a few feet in the air, after walking to the bathroom Jin set him down, Akiomi trying to get his footing again.

"are you gonna change now princess?" Jin teasingly asked, folding his arms. "yes, turn around you perv!" Akiomi scolded. "fine, fine! you're a feisty princess!" Akiomi rolled his eyes at that, before quickly changing into his night clothes (Not pajamas, just comfy clothes he doesn't wear out). "i'm done now" Akiomi scoffed. "aww! i didn't even get to see a show! how boring Akiyan!" Jin whined. Akiomi scoffed and playfully shoved Jin.

"brush your teeth and come to bed asshole" Akiomi said, before turning and crawling into bed, patiently awaiting his love.

Jin came out in sweats with no shirt. Akiomi couldn't help but stare. "admiring me princess? my eyes are up here!" Jin teased, Akiomi scoffed and immediately looked away.

"put a shirt on, you look like a douche" Akiomi sneered, before crawling under the covers. Jin crawled next to him, pulling Akiomi close to his shirtless body. "let go of me! you smell like Disaronno!" Akiomi flailed like a kid. Jin laughed and pulled him closer, kissing his forehead. "and goodnight to you too Akiyan!~" Akiomi gave in and cuddled under Jin. "goodnight asshole..." he muttered before going to sleep.

BAHAAHA I FOUND THIS DRAFT ITS SO CRINGE word count: 687