⏲️AdoSou⏲️

A/N guys i live for this ship, i wanted to make this a sicflick, but i used that already 😭

Adonis looked at himself in the full length mirror one more time. His boyfriend was taking him cooking at Souma's place. He had never cooked a lot before but Souma liked it. He wore a small plain white tee, and some navy blue shorts. He started to head out the door and walked over to Souma's, who only lived about 5 minutes away.

He arrived and knocked on the door. "good morning Kanzaki, you look adorable" he said. Souma was dressed in a salmon pink and navy shirt with navy shorts. Huh, stealing Otogari's look.

(A/N Souma is going to call him just Adonis or Adonisu cuz i don't wanna write out Adonisu-dono 😭)

"Good morning Adonis! Might i say you look pretty good yourself!" He said and smirked at his own comment. He thinks he's just sooooo smart.

He welcomed Adonis inside and led him to the kitchen. It was white with a long island in the middle. Souma looked incredibly excited. He was going to teach his cute boyfriend to cook!

"soo~ Adonisu, what'cha wanna make?" He sang skipping around the kitchen. Adonis caught in in his arms and kissed his cheek.

"gotcha!" Adonis exclaimed. Souma was giggling and thrashed in Adonis's arms. Squealing like a little girl. He was adorable. After wrestling for a few minutes they both stood in the kitchen.

"How about we make some chicken pasta! it's really good!" Adonis just nodded, he was affirming in this way, as he was usually quiet. He didn't really know what to say.

Souma put everything out on the countertop. 2 chicken breasts, heavy whipping cream, a few spices, and some fettuccine. He washed the chicken (PROPERLY) and started to boil some water.

"So~ we got some waiting to do. How has your day been?" Souma said.

Adonis was paused just admiring his boyfriend in front of him. He was staring at his fair skin, his beautiful eyes, his perfect hair, his beautiful rosy cheeks, and his gorgeous face. He never wanted to look away from him.

Souma came up to snap him out of his daze. He   kissed him on the lips and made Adonis jump. It only made Kanzaki giggle again. A dark hue spread across his dark skin. He would never admit how embarrassed Kanzaki would make him.

"S-sorry did you say something?" Adonis said. He had only been spaced out for a few minutes but Souma was very impatient.

"hehe☆ welcome back Adonisu!~. Thought i lost you there for a sec'!" Souma said with a big grin on his face, amused at at his boyfriends shenanigans. "Anyways... i asked how your day was!" He repeated.

"Oh hehe... my day was good, even better now that your here! Did you have a good day honey?" That made Kanzaki giggle again. He loved any sweet nickname Adonis gave him. He had no problem accepting.

"My day is awesome! i'm so excited your here!" He gently wrapped his arms around Adonis's waist and pressed his face into his neck, still giggling like a little girl.

Adonis gently hooked his finger under Souma's chin. He looked at him for a brief moment before he gently pressed his lips against Souma's. Souma thought he had had enough and went to pull away. Adonis pulled him in tighter and closer. After a moment Adonis let him go, Souma softly whimpered at the loss of his boyfriends lips against his. However, a few seconds later they could hear the water boiling. Once the bubbles had risen, Souma had dropped the noodles into the water and squealed when some of the water bounced out. Adonis laughed at his antics.

"It's not funny!" Souma pouted. "You shouldn't make fun of me y'know~ i'll get you back!" He glared at Adonis who was completely un-phased. Adonis was sitting at the counter, patiently waiting for the noodle to finish as Souma had put the chicken to grill outside. Souma came in dramatically flailing his arms.

"This is taking forever!" He pouted and dramatically collapsed in Adonis's lap. Adonis kissed his cheek. "Your a drama king, y'know that?" he teased.

"Actually!!" Souma sat up. "I'm a drama QUEEN! Get it right mister!" Adonis was about to say something when the timer went off. Adonis went to look at the pot and turned the stove off. Souma playfully shoved Adonis out of the way. Once the smaller man was in front, the the taller boy picked up his boyfriend and moved him to the side. Souma gasped in disbelief.

"Sit. let me finish it." Adonis said. Souma grunted and turned to sit on the couch, flipping through Netflix. Adonis walked outside to bring the chicken back in. He set it on the cutting board and began to cut the chicken into strips. He drained the pasta and put some butter and a little pasta water into the pasta. After he assembled everything he brought it to the table infront of the couch. He sat down next to Souma. They picked a show to watch and started to eat. After they both finished Souma fell asleep leaning on Adonis's shoulder.

I'm back :) word count: 881