III

Soon, I found a small room which I brought Paulo and myself into.
"What's up with you? You've been looking at Enzo like you're about to rip his head off at any moment."

"What are you talking about? I wasn't doing that?"

"Yes, you were Dy. Why are you trying to cover this up I'm not upset but you're making it seem like I can't have any other male friends my age other then you." I said, getting slightly irritated.

"I'm sorry Iz, I'm just not used to you talking to other guys the way you do with me, and I got jealous. I promise I'll go apologize to Enzo right now."

"It's fine Dy, just don't be so protective of me I know I'm younger than you, but I can take care of myself, and I have no interest in being anything more than friends with Enzo, so you don't have to worry about him. Okay?"

"Yea okay." He then pulls me into a hug, and I start to hear his sniffles.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying Dy?"

"I don't want you to leave."

"What do you mean leave." I was confused, when was I leaving?

"I mean now that the World Cup is over, you're gonna move to Spain and I'm gonna have to go back to Italy and I don't think I'm ready to separate from you again. It was such a long time before we got to hang out again, I don't wanna become distant friends again. Please don't let us get distant Iz, I can't do this life without you."

"Dy, I promise you that I'm gonna be here for you always. Y'know I love you to infinity and infinity never ends so neither will this friendship. We might go through problems but that happens to everyone we just have to face them together alright? Now you promise me you won't give up on us even when you get a girlfriend and anything else that happens."

"I promise you."

"Okay let's go back out now, I have Enzo waiting on me if you wanna come with."

"Yea I'd like that."

I began pulling him towards Enzo with me. We all began talking more and soon it was a little too late and we had all had a few too many drinks.

"Ah ahí estas mija, c'mon let's go to the hotel it's late and he have a flight to catch tomorrow."

"Si Papa, bye boys I'll see you uhm wait you don't live in Spain! Wait no, you don't I won't see you..." I say drunkenly while slurring my words and beginning to cry as I notice it'll be a while till I'll get to see them again.

"It's okay Iz, I'll see you soon." I hear Paulo say as I get dragged away by my dad.

---

Soon we got to the hotel room and with the help of Anto I got changed for bed and removed all the makeup and all those sweet things.

"Anto I really wanna say thank you. You're like the mother I didn't get to have you raised me and took me in I couldn't be more thankful to have you to call my mother even if you weren't the one to north me you're the one that raised me and turned me into who I am today which I've grown to love so thank you for being all I've ever needed in a women and a mother." I say releasing the words that are hanging in my head and I try to empty it to get this massive headache away. I turn to face her, seeing her crying while looking at me.

"Wait no! I didn't mean to make you cry I'm sorry mama."

"No mija, you made me cry good tears. I'm so thankful to have you as my daughter thank you my gorgeous girl."

"Of course ma, me voy a dormir buenas noches."

"Buenas noches mi niña linda."

With that she walked out of my room leaving me with my headache and my drunken thoughts that soon led me to a darkness known as sleep.