XXIII

After a few hours, I had arrived in London. To be honest I loved traveling and all, but airports stressed me out so much, especially getting out. And the fact that I'm already stressed by everything going on in Spain at the moment isn't helping. I'm going to spare you the details to not bore you to death. 

Once I picked up my luggage, I went to gate 14 where Jude told me he'd be waiting. I saw him texting on his phone, so of course being myself, I decided to scare the crap out of him by running and jumping on him.

Well, he screeched. "Mate what the fuck is wrong with you?! Holy crap!" he yelled at me. I fell off him and started clutching my stomach from how hard I was laughing. Oh my lord, he screamed like a girl.

"Oh my god Jude I'm so sorry. PAJAJAJJAJA" He gave me the nastiest side eye. "Okay, okay, I'm done. Hi Jude, it's so nice to see you again." I finished, pulling my old friend into a hug.

"Hey Belly, it's nice to see you too. I missed you a ton." he replied, smiling into my shoulder. We stayed like that for a few moments before pulling away.

He grabbed my bag and led me to his car. "Well, I have practice right about now, so if you want you can come with me to practice, or I can drop you off and then leave." he said, putting my luggage into his car. 

"I'll go to training with you. I wanna meet some of my new clients while I have the chance." I answered, getting into the passenger seat. "I believe I'm working with you, Mount and Pulisic, and then I think Kai said he would work with me depending on how the works came out."

"Ah yes, Mount and Pulisic are very excited to meet you, the entire team is. All of them are either excited to be friends with Messi's daughter, or they're obsessed with your looks. Oh my days, I forgot to mention that especially Reece James is excited to meet you. He's had a crush on you since you went to your dad's world cup final in 2014, he's been gushing about you."

"Isn't he a few years older than me? And either way, all lot just happened in those few months I was in Spain, I'm not ready for a relationship or talking stage, or anything like that yet." I said a little upset. During the plane ride I thought about what would happen with Pedri now that I'm gone. A lot of things would change that's for sure. I was just wondering how much would change?

"Hey, it's alright, if he's too much tell me, and I'll talk to him. Alright?" he glanced over at me. He had already begun driving out of the airport. To my surprise, there wasn't much paparazzi which was very much appreciated. 

Around half an hour later we had arrived at the field. He had told me the team didn't usually train at the stadium but at the fields behind. He led the way, me following close behind. The stadium was honestly a beauty from the outside, leaving me a little shocked. When we got closer to the fields, I could hear the lovely screams coming from the children called the Chelsea FC players. 

"OH MY DAYS! OH MY DAYS! OH MY DAYS!" I heard a boy yell, looking over I saw it was Reece James, who was standing in his spot not moving a finger. He looked a little paralyzed? "Is it actually you? I can't believe this!" He said a little quieter. This time he came charging at me pulling me into a hug off the ground. I hugged him back not too sure what to do as he twisted me around in the air.

"Hi Reece, it's a pleasure to meet you." I said while he began to put me down on the floor.

"Oh my days, she knows who I am. ISABELLA CONSUELA MESSI KNOWS MY NAME!" he said running around the field. 

I giggled at him while the other boys were lying on the floor from laughter. As he continued his moment, I saw a familiar Ben Chilwell who I've met once before coming up to me. "Hello Isa, it's nice to see you again." he answered greeting me with a simpler hug.