XXXI

Once we all arrived at the hotel we decided to head to my room, where everyone else probably was. 

I put in the keycard, opening my door to see my suspicions were right. Right there on my bed was Balde and Ferran taking a nap on my bed. On the edge of the bed were Gavi and Frenkie playing FIFA on my tv, and finally on the couch was Mikky and Sira gossiping while painting each other's nails. 

We all left our stuff down at the doors while I quickly greeted everyone before grabbing some sweats to change into. I put my hair into a high ponytail and made my way back to the group. 

I found Pedri now lying on the bed while Balde was lying on the floor, still sleeping. We pulled up the cover, making some way for me to join him. I got in while he fixed his position to lay his head on my chest so he could watch the tv. He wrapped his arms around my waist while I scratched his head. I pulled out my phone in the meantime, responding to some texts and comments. 

I saw how most of the comments were negative, so instead of having someone see them and say something to me I just decided to turn them off. I was never too good at dealing with hate, each time it became a big thing again I always tended to shut myself off, which was beginning to happen again.  

I turned off my phone putting it on my nightstand while closing my eyes to try and prevent the tears from spilling. Luckily no one noticed and eventually I fell asleep.

---

I either just fell off the bed or someone pushed me. I groaned opening my eyes to see Pedri smiling over the bed at me with a guilty smile. "I'm sorry Amor. I sat up quickly and pushed you off on accident." I nodded at him standing up.

"It's alright I should be getting ready for dinner either way." I replied standing up. "Can you get everyone out of my room please? I want to be alone for a little." 

He nodded at me while I grabbed my phone and texted my dad letting him know I would meet them at the dinner place. 

I made my way into the bathroom, taking off the makeup I was previously wearing so I could reapply it. I curled my hair a little, adding some hair spray to make it last, and tied it in a half up half down with a bow.

I go over to my suitcase, putting on a white sleeveless crop top with some beige pants. I threw on some white heels and grabbed a white pearl bag. I looked at myself in the mirror, quickly approving my appearance and grabbing my key card, throwing it into my bag.

I made my way downstairs, finding a bunch of people in the lobby. Even though I knew a vast majority of them, I was already late, so I snuck my way outside and called a taxi over. The man driving somehow recognized me and got really excited. We conversed while he drove me over to the restaurant. He asked if I would let my father know he was a big fan. Instead, I told him to give me his number so I could surprise him with a video of my dad thanking him later. I gave him his money, which he almost refused to take and went inside the restaurant.

"Reservation?" asked the lady at the front of the restaurant.

"Lionel Messi."

"Is this a joke? Go away crazy fan." she replied annoyed.

"No seriously, he's my dad."

"No, he isn't. I'm going to need to ask you to leave before I call the police." she said, getting irritated.

I pulled out my phone and dialed my dad's number. "Hola papa."

"Hola mija, what's wrong?" he asked.

"The lady at the front won't let me in. She thinks I'm a crazy fan." 

"I'll be right there." he answered hanging up.