XLIV

ISA'S POV

It's been a few days since the boys practice, and I haven't seen them too much since I was really busy with work. Today was Saturday which meant I had the day off, and since the team had a game yesterday my dad decided to have them all over for dinner.

I decided to help my dad out since I was free, helping clean up the house and helping my mom cook the meal. We had decided to make homemade pizzas since everyone on the team loved the pizzas we make. As she was finishing up the pizzas I began making the dessert, a few pies and cutting up some fruit.

As I was cutting up some strawberries, I felt two arms wrap around my waist. "Hi, I missed you." he said, moving my hair to put his head in my neck.

"Hi Pedro." I said, turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck. "I missed you too, but I really need to finish this up."

"I'll help you."

He began cutting up some other fruits as I finished up with mine so I could focus more on the pies. "Shit, I forgot to buy the ice cream." I said now stressing. "Mom, I'll be right back, can you watch the pies for me and take them out when I'm ready?" I asked.

"Of course, just hurry."

"Okay, thank you, and I already finished the fruit salad by the way." I picked up my keys and started heading out, putting on my shoes.

"Wait, Bells, let me go with you." said Pedri, grabbing the keys out of my hands.

I agreed and headed down to the car so we could head over to the market to pick up a few ice creams. Even though the guys usually had a super strict diet, since it was nearing summer when they had a break, my dad along with the other coaches decided they could have a cheat day.

I grabbed the aux cord, playing some music as we made our way, and since I didn't wanna use my phone right now. I grabbed Pedri's hand that was just lying on his lap, playing with his fingers until I got a phone call from Jude. I let go of his hand and answered the call.

He quickly grabbed onto my thigh giving it a squeeze. "Hey Jude, what's up?" I asked giving Pedri a side eye as he began moving his hand higher up my thigh.

"Put him on speaker." he whispered, tightening his grip a little. I did as he said.

"Hey, Belly I miss you!" he said, "How've you been? It's boring up here without you, Enzo and I are struggling here without you." Pedri's hand kept progressively moving higher up until his hand was at the waistband of my joggings and slipped his hand in, shocking me.

"All good, thank you. How are you guys, the team? I can't wait for you guys to come visit me." I replied, trying to stay as calm as possible. as Pedri's fingers started rubbing over my panties. I started squirming, trying not to make any noise so Jude wouldn't know.

"How's everything after João, has anything happened with anyone... Pedri?" questioned Jude over the phone making Pedri chuckle.

"Uhm, how about I call you back later and tell you all about it, I may or may not have some company." I said nervously giggling.

"Oh... hi Pedri, what's up man, how's it been?" asked a now nervous Jude, knowing he had messed up.

"I'm good, how about you.?" he replied. They had a quick conversation before Jude made an excuse to hang up.

Throughout the call Pedri's hand had only gotten further under my panties as he began to slowly put his fingers inside teasing me.

As soon as Jude had hung up, I took the chance to help Pedri hurry up. "Please Pedri, I'm begging you." I begged, putting my hand against his to help him move his pace.

He laughed before I noticed his grip get tighter on the wheel as his knuckles turned white. He quickly shoved two fingers in, curling his fingers as his thumb rubbed my clit.

I moaned as I got closer to my climax. "Pedri, god I'm close." I said as I arched my back and threw my head back. As I was about to let go, he pulled his hand away putting It back on the steering wheel as he turned into the market.

I sat there staring at him in disbelief, I quickly got out of the car, a little mad, yet knowing how I could get him back. I walked in the market, grabbing a few different flavors before heading to the checkout. I headed back to the car where Pedri was waiting for me, knowing if he had gone down it wouldn't have been good for either of our images if we got caught.

I put the ice creams in the back seat before getting back in the passenger seat as Pedri started pulling out and heading back to my house.

I didn't waste time putting my hand inside Pedri's pants along with his boxers. I quickly grabbed a hold of him seeing that he was already waiting for this. His hands once again tightened against the wheel as I toyed with him.

As soon as we reached a street, I was comfortable in I quickly reached over the consol connecting my mouth to his length. I bopped my head up and down as he groaned and took one hand off the wheel to help my head move up and down.

As soon as I felt him twitch in my mouth I pulled away, knowing he was about to release, and sat back up in my seat. The only noise in the car was his heavy breathing as he tried to calm down. I went on my phone, pretending I didn't notice him looking at me.

Once we pulled up, I noticed we weren't at my house, but at his. He quickly got out of the car ripping my door open and picking me up and out of my seat. He grabbed the ice cream as we headed inside.

He put the ice cream away, still carrying me up to his room. As soon as we got in, he threw me onto the bed, climbing on top of me as he ripped off our shirts before quickly attaching his lips to mine.

We undressed each other as we kept our lips together, he undid my bra, throwing it across the room as he reattached one of my nipples to his mouth and used his fingers to play with the other one.

A few moments later I decided I wanted to take the lead for once, so I flipped us over, laying us down as I straddled him. I attached my lips to his neck, getting his sweet spot I had memorized. I rolled my body against him as I heard him groan and grip onto my waist, helping me move against him.

I pulled away, sitting up straight, getting a hold of his length as I slowly lowered myself on top. We both groaned as I got used to him and began to quicken my pace. He gripped onto me, helping me move up and down as quick as possible.

As we were both getting close, I got a phone call from my mom. I stared at Pedri as I grabbed my phone and answered the call. "Hey mom." I answered, trying my hardest not to sound weird.

"Hi baby, your dad had a meeting he forgot about, so we moved everything back an hour so take your time." she said. "Alright I'll let you do you, love you." she hung up.

I quickly threw my phone onto the nightstand as I returned to my previous movements. Once we were both close again, Pedri stood up, pushing me against the door.

After a few minutes, we both released, and he just took me back to the bed lying on top of me. "We both need to shower." he mumbled into my next, picking me up and taking us to the bathroom where he turned on the water. I put up my hair, knowing I had already did it today and didn't have time to redo it.

---

Once we both finished showering, we grabbed the ice cream before heading back to my house.

We walked in seeing a few people had arrived, knowing I wasn't ready he helped me sneak upstairs so I could quickly change and fix my makeup.

Once I was finally ready, I made my way back downstairs, getting everyone.

I made my way over to where Pablo, Pedri, Ansu, and Lucia, who I hadn't seen in a minute, were standing.

We made some small talk, before my mom said the dinner was ready and we all sat down, digging into the massive amounts of foods we had set up, laughing and making good memories.