XXXIII

Beep... Beep... Beep...

"What the hell?" I said, trying to open my eyes but shutting them as soon as the bright white lights hit them. I put my hand to my head, pulling it from someones grip, trying to sustain the pain.

"Isa, oh my days you're awake. I was worried sick." said an axious Jude standing up to attend me. "I've been with you the entire time, everyone else was forced out minus your dad who passed out on the couch from stress." he continued, pointing over to the couch where my dad laid.

"Of course he would, but what happened?" I asked confused.

"You don't remember?" I shook my head. "Last night, you were hanging with me and the lads when Pedri stormed in and grabbed you. We tried to stop him but when you tried to pull away he said something to you and pushed you. You fell and hit the table Isa. You ripped open the skin on your chin, they had to like glue your tongue closed because you bit it, and you have stitches from about the middle of your forehead to the back of you chin." he answered, shocking me.

"What the fuck? I feel the pain but I don't remember any of it." I replied. Why the hell would he do that to me? "Jude, can you pass me my phone?" I asked reaching over to him.

"Yea, of course, here." He passed me it. I quickly skimmed over the messages before landing on Pedri's.

Pepi 🤗😜

yesterday 11:27 pm

-okay so you're gonna
go off and fuck Mason
after promising me?

-go fuck yourself

-at least reply if you're
gonna go fuck off with
someone else

yesterday 11:53 pm

-i'm coming to go find
you

-you're so fucked up
in the head

Today 1:21 am

-oh my god I'm so sorry

-Isa oh my god

-I'm so sorry

-I got jealous and acted
wrongly please Isa

-Ik you're upset, I
get that but please respond

-Wait have you woken up

-oh god did I hurt you
that bad

-oh my god I can't frogive
myself

-everyone's mad at me

-please don't be mad at me

-i swear i'll make it up to
you gorgeous

-I can't live without u

-I'm horrible but I love you
and I got jealous

-I want you to be my
girlfriend

-please don't leave me

-text me when you can
I love you

Today 8:12 am

-I don't want to talk
to you.