3. KIMCHI FRIED RICE

Sarang put down the drink she was carrying. "Why did you guys come again?" Sarang looks bored seeing those faces, "we're part of the bigdeal now," Jake answered briefly, hearing that Sarang smiled a little which means the guy is willing to take care of the Bigdeal streets.

"Sarang, please make oppa ramyeon not too spicy okay~" Sinu sat down together, Sarang looked at Sinu. "Oppa, don't eat ramyeon all the time, I'll cook another menu today."

After saying that, Sarang headed to the kitchen. "She doesn't look like an obedient girl," Jason Yoon said, seeing Sarang leave. "Don't say that she can get angry~" said Sinu Smiling.

~ ~ ~

After waiting a while. "Here comes the kimchi fried rice~"

Sarang serves her homemade food, "looks delicious~" Sinu tastes Sarang's cooking, and he forgets one thing that, Sarang is not good at cooking, he is often fooled by the appearance of Sarang's cooking which looks delicious but is different from the taste.

Sinu's face changed, "do you like it?" Sarang asked with sparkling eyes, making Sinu unable to speak honestly, "delicious... very delicious gomawo~" Sinu Han had a hard time swallowing the food.

"I cook a lot so you guys eat too." Sarang returns to the kitchen.

Those who saw that saw Sinu Han suspiciously. "Delicious? but why is your face like that?" asked Samuel  suspiciously, "Just try it if you don't believe it~" Sinu swallowed the salty fried rice and tasted the bitterness with difficulty.

"This is for you guys, come sit down neatly." Jerry Kwon saw the fried rice that did look delicious, he sat down nicely, and so did the others.

"Unexpectedly you are kind to us?" Samuel said casually, "if seeing Sinu oppa like my cooking makes me happy, please enjoy."

Sarang was waiting for their happy expressions when they fed the fried rice she made into their mouths, Sinu subconsciously tried to hold back his laughter, their faces all immediately changed and stared at Sinu sharply.

Sarang was confused as to why they were all looking at Sinu Han instead. "How? delicious right?" asked Sarang with sparkling eyes.

Sinu was seen giving a code not to be too honest about this food, "what the- AH!" Samuel winced in pain because Jake who was next to him stepped on his foot without guilt.

"What why?" asked Sarang full of curiosity. "Delicious, this is delicious~ thanks for the food." Brad Lee said opening his voice, "Brad right this is delicious," said Jake, followed by the others agreeing.

Hearing that, this girl smiled happily, "want more? I'll make more." Offer Sarang and immediately rejected. "No, don't! This is really filling!" Sarang looked at them confused, "Okay... I'll go first then, finish it, I don't like people who waste food~" after that Sarang left the Chinese restaurant.

"Tch! what kind of food is this! i was pretty sure she intends to poison because she doesn't like us!" Samuel took out the fried rice that he had been holding in his mouth, so did Jake.

"Did she put all the salt in this fried rice?" asked Jake removing his plate.

"Don't be like that, at least she has tried even though she always fails. If you guys don't like it, just pretending you like it. She'll get sad if finds out that the food isn't good, uh.." Sinu held the fried rice that was almost coming out.

"Sinu hyung, don't push yourself..." Jake said feeling bad for Sinu who swallowed it whole without chewing it.

Sinu Han smiled. "I can't bear to throw it away, you guys finished the fried rice, look at Jerry, he's touched by Sarang's cooking~" Sinu said, glancing at Jerry Kwon who was holding back his tears so they wouldn't fall.