6. WHAT HAPPEN?

"Sleep, why be a crybaby?" asked Samuel giving a blanket, "since when did we date?" asked Sarang confused, "since that night, rest." Samuel kissed Sarang's forehead briefly, then left the house.

"Your girl is sleeping?" Jake who appeared suddenly when Samuel Seo lit his cigarette. "Well, if not where can I smoke, you want?" he offered and Jake accepted, "Is Sinu hyung sensitive about Sarang working? Isn't that a good intention to help her older brother, why is he so mad at her." Samuel ask.

Jake inhaled the cold air at night, "I don't know, that's their business, I thought she was a tough girl, but it turns out that if Sinu hyung gets angry, she's a crybaby too..."
"Hey, no matter how tough her character is , she's still a girl." Jake smiled hearing that, "Why are you smiling?" asked Samuel looking at Jake strangely,

"You really found a woman you love? Are you serious with her? You don't play with her like other women do you? If you're just playing with her stop right now, because it's not only Sinu Han who's angry but me too."

Hearing that Samuel laughed, "what is this? are you threatening me? other women are just my toys, but Sarang is different,  I'll go home first."

After patting Jake's shoulder slowly Samuel left him there alone. "You always play with women's feelings, how can I believe in you Samuel Seo." Jake threw away the cigarette and walked home.

...

His hand stroked Sarang's hair gently. "Your eyes are swollen like this, was oppa too rough earlier?" Sinu looked sadly at Sarang who was asleep, "quit that job, oppa will forgive you." Sinu kissed Sarang's forehead and left the house.

~ ~ ~

"Where have you been?" Yeonhee asked Sarang who was out of nowhere.

"Buy Sinu oppa favorite jjajangmyun, and take care of other things earlier.." Sarang said wearily, "that far? What for?" Yeonhee asked making Sarang lazy to answer.

Sinu approached Sarang and Yeonhee, "where have you been?" Sarang turned to see the owner of the voice standing behind her, "I've stopped, and this is for you..." Sarang handed a bag filled with jajangmyun to Sinu without daring to look at him.

"Hey, look at me in the eye when i talk," said Sinu and Sarang slowly got up, there Sinu's warm smile returned, "Have you eaten? Let's eat this together~" Sinu said smiling warmly to make the smile return to Sarang's gloomy face.

Yeonhee was confused by this atmosphere. "Stop what?! You didn't see me?" Yeonhee asked looking at Sinu who was embracing Sarang with him, "none of the old girl business!" hearing that made Yeonhee upset.

"My back is shivering as if it's being glared at.." Sarang looked back and sure enough, "that's right, Yeonhee eonnie is glaring." Sarang and Sinu laughed heartily, "I'm kidding sis!" shouted Sinu.

~ ~ ~

"Wow, is something good happen?" Jake and Samuel arrived together, "you haven't eaten yet, have you ordered?" asked Sinu enjoying his jajangmyun, "Is there any jajangmyun here? It looks delicious."

Jake saw the Korean black soybean noodles, "I want too," said Samuel, "just take mine." Sarang gave her noodles to Samuel, "how about you?" Sarang just shook her head, it means no, "I'll just try a little." Unconscious by the amused looks from Sinu and Jake.

"Since when were you two dating?" asked Sinu suddenly making Samuel almost choke on the noodles, "why are you so surprised? I just asked since when?" Sinu asked again while

Jake devoured Samuel's Jajangmyun, Sinu looked at Sarang who didn't answer and neither did Samuel, "oppa, just ask him."

Sarang stood up and left the Chinese restaurant to where she used to relax, "since a few days ago, I'll go." Samuel gave the noodles he had just eaten to Jake, "lover fight?" not answering Sinu, Jake chose to fill his energy.

"Why so rude?" Samuel approached Sarang who looked far away undisturbed by Samuel's arrival, "I'm talking to you." Seo said again, "if i remember, you never told me that you love me, or were you just playing with me?" said Sarang without even looking at the other person.

"Gosh! What are you talking about? Do i have to say that first before you believe me that I love you? Na Sarang I want to be with you, forever.." Samuel cupped Sarang's face, "Na Sarang~ saranghae..." Samuel cupped her face, a soft kiss makes Sarang melt.

"I want to be with you, let's go to Gangnam." Sarang pushed Seo's body slowly, "Gangnam?" asked the girl confused.

"Yes, Gangnam we can do more than this, from the start Bigdeal was only a stopover for me, now that you are here let's go with me, I also plan to invite Jake Kim, you want to go with me, right?"

Sarang gave Samuel a weird look, "what do you mean?" it didn't take long for Jake to come, "we'll talk about it later, Sinu hyung is waiting for you." After that Sarang left them.

"The weather is nice." Jake said opening the zipper, "if she knows you're dead." Jake ignored Samuel who also did the same thing with him, "you are the same, what did you two discuss earlier?" Samuel seemed to think for a moment, "How long are you going to stay here? Sinu hyung is going to retire, being number 1, of course it's between you and me, I have no intention of being number 1.."

Jake glanced at Samuel who looked serious. "I already feel comfortable here, you want to go to a higher place, right? Just go, why ask me?"

"Let's go to gangnam together to join a bigger organization." Samuel said, "is your girlfriend already knows? Have you discussed it? I don't want it. I also made a promise with Sarang to guard this street like Sinu hyung."

"I was just going to discuss it with her."

...

Sarang only watched the 2 boys from a distance, "what is that? They peed there? Why is guarding that much, too much~"

~ ~ ~

Time doesn't feel like it's gone so fast, Sarang wonders what made Samuel and Jake not as close as usual, what did they really talk about at that time? That's a question that has been haunting Sarang for the past week.

"What happened?" thought Sarang because Bigdeal members whispered to each other, "is there a weirdo who beat Sinu Han? yellow hair, 4men crew?" That's what Sarang has been listening to,

"Jason, did something happen? Where are Sinu oppa, Jake and Samuel?" Sarang asked curiously. Jason, Brad and Jerry exchanged glances, "You don't know yet? Someone beat Sinu hyung, and now Jake hyung nim and Samuel Seo are take care of him."

Sarang went to Sinu's place.

"Oppa..." her gaze fixed on Sinu who was lying weakly, where Jake and Samuel were reluctant to answer.

"You take care of Sinu hyung here." After saying that Samuel and Jake left the girl, "oppa what  happened..." Sarang tried her best to hold back the tears that had accumulated in her eyes.

Meanwhile

Bigdeal who is having a meeting or maybe a meeting? Their conversation looked serious. Noan smiled happily while Jason looks piss of.

(gosh i hate part 7, i'm not ready to publish it 😭)