11. SUITS YOU

"You don't go to work?" Yeonhee asked because Sarang who helped her at the shop was unusual. "I have permission, because so far I have never had a holiday, of course I will be given it."

Sarang tidied her clothes, "why are you taking the day off? oh is it because Jake is out of prison today? I heard from the Bigdeal members who had left earlier, it seems they welcomed him there, are you not coming?"

"He's the one who forbade me to go there, so just wait." Yeonhee who heard that just shook her head.

"Yesterday Seulgi said you were busy learning to cook in the kitchen? Even the kitchen almost caught fire because you had trouble turning on the gas stove and it almost exploded, you want to destroy all the shops here?!"

Sarang laughed at that because it was true, "the important thing is that everything is still safe~"

"Aish! this kid, if it really happened? Do you want to take responsibility?" Sarang ignores her, her gaze is directed outside because the weather is good today, soon she sees the older sisters who are in the opposite shop coming out, is that Jake Kim?

"Hey come out it looks like it's Jake." Ask Yeonhee to leave the clothes that fell.

"Aigo~ tidy this up for a moment, is he really the president who needs to be guarded?" After that Sarang was also in the middle but she drowned because of the tall Sisters, she decided to step aside instead of not seeing anything.

Jake approached all of them who welcomed him back. "Hey you refused our money but instead run a basic illegal business!" Seulgi said getting punched by Yeonhee.

"Never mind, the important thing is don't repeat it again, welcome back Jake." Yeonhee said, agreed by the older siblings, "thank you, you don't need to welcome me like this, I'm so touched~" hearing that they chuckled.

His gaze fixed on a brown haired girl who folded her arms in front of her chest while looking at him with a sweet smile.

Jake approached Sarang "hey, even if you don't like it you still do it huh? Brown hair suits you." Jake said folding his arms across his chest, "I'm so be stunned, I wonder who it was..." Jake said again smiling mischievously, "don't overdo it, I'm waiting for you to see it, after that I just want to cut it, it's hot you know!"

"Hey! don't cut it, it suits you very well, I forbid you to meet me because I want to see your changes, it turns out that you have changed a lot except... you haven't grown taller have you? stay short."

He received a punch that hurt quite a bit in his chest, "Hey! Don't make fun of it, are you happy in prison? Your body is getting fuller like that person,"

Jake frowned in confusion. "Who?" Sarang no longer responds to his question.

"Let's eat together, we've prepared a lot of delicious food, you guys haven't eaten either right?" Sarang asked the Bigdeal members who were still lined up neatly.

Bigdeal returned to eating together, like when he was with Sinu before, the difference is that now it's Jake who fills in Sinu's place, "I hope you like it, because this is all Sarang's cooking and we help a little."

Hearing that Brad, Jerry and Jason were silent for a long time looking at all the menus in front of them as well as Jake, their traumatized faces could not be hidden.

"Hey, I'm learning to cook diligently, all the ingredients are fresh, there's no stale kimchi here," Sarang stares at Jake and friends.

"That's right, she even almost set this place on fire, enjoy your meal!" the older siblings also joined in, all of them ate heartily, while Jake waited for the expressions of the other members but what was that happy face?

"Hey! You four hurry up and eat before it gets cold." Said Sarang, after trying to bribe a confused face decorated, "why is it so good? Is this really what you made?" asked Jake curiously.

Sarang smiled happily. "Of course,  you like it?" Jake smiled and nodded, "yes, I like it." Sarang couldn't hide her happy smile, because everyone liked her cooking with her sisters at the shop.

~ ~ ~

Sarang approaches Jake who is sitting while looking at the scenery that hasn't changed a bit, "You haven't rested?" without turning to the owner of the voice, "I've had enough rest in prison, now it's time to continue looking for Sinu hyung, I'll go alone, you be a sweet kid here."

Jake walked away leaving Sarang scratching her head that didn't itch, "I want to come! Look for Sinu oppa, right?" Sarang follows Jake like a chick.

"No, you can't come, go hush hush!" Jake shooed the chick away because he wasn't the mother,  "Am I going to be a bother?" asked Sarang, Jake seemed to think for a moment. "I didn't say~ all you have to do is sitting here, bye!" Jake left Sarang there, "Damn, I also want to go for a walk..."

~ ~ ~

"This is the third affiliate? I have to be able to get information about Sinu hyung here, no matter what, hyung, wait for me."

"Oh, Tabasco? do you work here?" Jake again met Jiho's friend who he used to fight with, right before he went to jail, "Who are you?"

Without seeing that person Vasco busy cooking his odeng for now, Jake realized that Vasco didn't seem to know him. "I'm Kim Ye Jin." Jake devoured the still hot odeng, "I'm Lee Euntae."

"Alright it's time to use my handsome face." Before entering the club, Jake reached for his ID but the guard there refused, "I'm still underage, you have to check it!" said Jake seriously, "you like to joke, please come in right away."

Jake smiled happily, "it's true that handsome faces are treated differently at the club~" without hearing what the real guard was thinking, "what the hell, his face is really old HAHAHA."

~~~

"Jerry Kwon? Why are you guys so neat, where are you going?" Sarang saw that all the Bigdeal members were very neat in their suits, Jerry saw Jason and Brad as if asking for help, what should I answer, "I asked you where are you going? Lineman?" asked Sarang again, "ah um we- are going to Wor-" Brad tried to stop Lineman.

"Lineman! I mean, we're just that.. Jake hyung asked to dress neatly today because.." Sarang looked at Brad confused which made her even more suspicious, "where are you going? Wor? Workers? Are you guys going to Workers? I'm coming! Wait. I'm changing clothes just watch out for you guys to leave me, I'll hit you all !!" Sarang runs away leaving them all looking worried.

"What should we do? Jake Hyung said don't tell Sarang.." Jason asked the others, "what else can I do? Jake also knows how stubborn that kid is, right? Just wait and see." Brad finished.

Less than 15 minutes after Sarang returned, she wore the same jacket as the bigdeal members to make it unified, "Isn't that Samuel's jacket?" Jason asked teasing Sarang, "What's are you saying? This is my coat! Did you do that on purpose?!" hearing that Jason chuckled, "ah I thought you had your ex boyfriend~"

"You! Just watch out for you talking one more time! Don't break my happy mood~" It didn't take long for them all to rush to Workers, to come back to pick up the former number 1 Bigdeal,

Sarang's smile never faded as well as Jerry's happiness et al that they can't hide, "Oppa, after all this time I can finally see you again, wait a few more moments."