7. NIGHTMARE

"We can take advantage of the sisters." Noan said casually, "we Bigdeal exist to protect, not take advantage of them!" there was some debate there.

...

~ ~ ~

Sarang approached Yeonhee. "Sis, why are you so gloomy? I see that all of you look gloomy too, what's going on? Am I missing any news? Where's Jake and his 3 friends?"

Yeonhee glanced at Sarang, "You don't know yet? Jake has disappeared and we who work at the shop are blackmailed, it's okay if they take our income and understand that. Samuel Seo and Noan said if the money isn't enough we won't be fed, where have you been? " asked Yeon Hee.

Sarang couldn't believe it, but there was no way Yeonhee would lie, "Samuel did that? Jake disappeared? I.. and.. Sinu oppa.. looked after him so he's rarely seen..."

Sarang left Yeonhee and her annoyance grew on the two people, why did it turn out like this? "Samuel!" Samuel who was calculating the income there, with Noan who relaxed when he saw Sarang's arrival.

Noan stood up smile and looked at Sarang, she never hide it, how hate she is with Noan, "it's not wrong that I hated you from the start you joined Bigdeal Noan, you.. jerk." Samuel also stood looking at Sarang, "what's wrong? why are you yelling like that?"

"Is it true that you blackmail the all the sisters? And don't feed them if the income isn't enough?" Sarang's breath rushed, "that's right." Samuel replied casually.

SLAP!

Silence, those who were there immediately left Samuel and Sarang there, "Are you crazy?! Why are you so cruel? You didn't even talk about it with Sinu oppa!"

His jaw hardened, Samuel rubbed his cheeks that felt hot, "why did you do that? Do you know the problem Bigdeal is facing now? That I have to be 'cruel' like this? After all, what I'm push them is not you, why are you overdoing it like this?" Samuel who was still trying to control his anger.

"Who am i, for you?" Sarang asked "you're my girlfriend and our conversation isn't over right? let's go to Gangnam, Jake won't come, we'll join a bigger organization, come with me throw away your romance that our life will be better there, I promise that's it!" Samuel held Sarang's hand.

Sarang smiled condescendingly. "You crazy bastard, how long do you think I've lived here? Sinu oppa, Yeonhee eonnie and the other siblings they are like family to me, and Sinu oppa means the most to me I've been following him for a long time he is more than my own family, so now You stupidly asked me to throw it all away? If I asked you, what are you doing, Samuel Seo?" Sarang looked at Samuel full of disappointment.

Samuel stared at his girlfriend for a long time. "You chose to stay here? Instead of living happily with me in Gangnam? if I asked you, how long you want to stay here?" asked Samuel, "forever." She said.

Samuel stared at Sarang in disbelief. "...Okay, it's your choice." He left Sarang alone there without knowing that the girl had been holding back her tears all along which now she couldn't hold back.

~ ~ ~

"What are you doing here?" hearing that voice, "Jake Kim? where have you been?" Sarang stared at the boy flatly, was Jake the same as Samuel who broke his promise?

"I need time, I'm not running away, as promised right?" Sarang left him there, "just prove it, don't just talk shit ass*k."

"Don't be so rude, I won't let Bigdeal join the 4men crew or whatever they say." After that, Sarang didn't know what to do.

From a distance, the girl only saw the older siblings who were demonstrating, why did the strange-eyed person always sit there? Jake who just came, Jake vs Samuel what kind of battle is that? Samuel Seo is too emotional and in the end the fight is won by Jake Kim.

After that Samuel gone without goodbye.

~ ~ ~

(tbh i'm crying while write this part, idk why~)

"Is what Yeonhee eonnie said right? You sold Bigdeal because you couldn't make 100 million a month?"

Hearing that, Sinu smiled, "Are you eavesdropping? Yes, that's right, i sold Bigdeal to a group called Workers, hey, oppa also wants to live a luxurious life~" Sarang approached Sinu and pulled the boy's arm so he wouldn't turn his back on her.

"You mad at me from work but now selling Bigdeal? does this make sense?" Sinu stroked Sarang's hair, "That was when oppa was still living with romance, now oppa has thrown it away, you also throw away that romance if you want to live happily."

Sarang shook off Sinu's hand roughly. "Oppa do you want me to believe?! I've known you not a week but since I was little until now, and Sinu Han will never sell Bigdeal... I will never throw away that romance! Tell me the truth, what do you sell? ! Definitely not Bigdeal..."

Sinu looked down, his smile never faded, "This kid knows me well, no matter what happens, stay like this, keep believing in oppa and Jake Kim, only he can be trusted now, and you also have to start being independent... tomorrow i won't be here anymore, come to your house if you're late to the shop..."

Sinu stopped talking, "don't cry like this, you're already big girl.." he hugged Sarang tightly, "don't tell me.. oppa sold urself to Workers.. not Bigdeal.."

"Oppa forgot that promise? Is my nightmare become true?" no answer from Sinu made Sarang even more sure that all her fears had now come true.

"I'm sorry oppa didn't keep my promise this time, life never goes according to plan, oppa will come back, even though i don't know how long it will take and don't be a crybaby when I'm not here, ok?"

Sinu stroked the cheek of Sarang, "You have to be strong, take care of the sisters here, oppa entrusted this street to you and Jake, promise to be strong.."

"I promise... oppa promise you don't forget me and live well there, otherwise I will destroy that place.." Sinu chuckled hearing Sarang's babbling, "oppa will miss you always and forever, you are my little sister, I love so much, be well here."

~ ~ ~

Several weeks passed.

"Eat it, you look thin." Jake didn't touch the plate.

"Hey, I bought this for half an hour, you know, this is Sinu's oppa favorite jajangmyun... Jake Kim eat it or do you want me to feed you?" Jake glanced at the jajangmyun which looked delicious but somehow lost his appetite, he couldn't help but devour it because of the coercion of the girl sitting in front of him.

"You're also getting thinner, thinking about Sinu hyung or Samuel Seo?" hearing that made Sarang annoyed, "hey this is my salary from a part time job, well it's not much but please accept this for helping out. Your burden is already heavy, so don't make me upset when I try to be nice to you."

Jake didn't touch the passbook, "take it again before I actually use it." Sarang put it in Jake's trouser pocket making the boy annoyed, "Na Sarang! You didn't hear my order?"

"It's true I didn't hear you, you also have to be healthy if you want to eat tell me let me buy good food for you, don't just eat ramen like Sinu oppa, I'm independent women now~"

Jake took the savings book back and put it on the table, "I can't accept it, save your own money." Sarang took a deep breath, "don't be like that, I beg you to accept it, preparing 5 billion and there must be 100 million per month is a very heavy thing. Even though 1.2 billion is from Sinu oppa, I don't know what you do for it but please just accept the money I'm not much of this."

Sarang puts it back in Gimyung's pocket and leaves the boy there alone.

"Don't warm up to me, I might misunderstand, you stubbornness..."