12. SINU HAN

"Why is she here too?" Jake looks at Sarang who is next to Jerry, to be honest, he doesn't want to forbid her to meet the brother that this girl misses, but now they are in Workers.

He was afraid that a war would break out while Sarang couldn't fight and he couldn't protect her especially seeing Han Sinu's condition.

"I want to come, don't forbid me again. Where is he? Is Sinu oppa inside?" Sarang asked Jake, "that's right, he's inside, and his condition doesn't look good... but why did you guys come so long?"

"We dress up first, we want to meet Sinu hyung, I even use Wax." Brad said making the others smile, "You look cool Brad, everyone Sinu hyung inside, he looks sick, if he looked happy I would have come back, but it's the other way around..."

~ ~ ~

"Clothes? why is this place similar.." they all looked at all the displays, "she imitated the streets of Bigdeal, what have you done to him!"

Jake and everyone there looked irritated, especially who was the woman who was with Sinu Han? "Who is that crazy woman? This is all her doing?" Sarang asked Jerry who had been silent all this time, "Is that so?"

"Separate them." Jake's order was immediately carried out however, everything did not go smoothly, "w-why is Sinu hyung like that?" they all looked shocked, how could Sinu Han attack his own members? he called her Yeonhee, "Yeonhee? is she crazy? Yeonhee isn't that beautiful but more sane Yeonhee..."

"Sorry we were late picking up! Sorry for not coming sooner!" all members of Bigdeal line up neatly. "It's all my fault! Please punish me! The other members are not wrong..." said Jake.

It was as if Sinu Han didn't know all of them, especially Jake, how could he forget Jake?

Not receiving greetings from Bigdeal Sinu instead attacked them as if Bigdeal were bad people who intended to destroy the streets of fake Bigdeal or rather Workers.

"Lineman keep her safe." Jason said when he saw Jake getting beat up by Sinu Han. Never stopping, he continued to attack all the members mercilessly while Jake was still lying there as if his spirit had gone somewhere~

"Hyung if we don't put up a fight, all members will be finished!" Brad and Jason tried to attack Sinu, but Sinu seemed untouched.

Only then did Jake come forward to face Sinu seriously, but not that seriously he didn't want to hurt the older brother he respected so much.

...

"If I knew it would be this difficult, I would not have joined Bigdeal.."

Sarang and Sinu's eyes met but there was no warmth in Han Sinu's eyes, his steps approached the girl, "Don't you remember me, oppa?" Sarang is still trying to find warmth in those eyes, "Who are you? You are like them too, right? Bad people want to destroy this place!"

Sarang couldn't believe how her brother could forget everything, what actually happened to make Sinu Han like this. "What? This place is fake! What did that crazy bitch do to you? Be aware this isn't the real Bigdeal street! And she's not Yeonhee!" Sarang shouted while Sinu looked at her coldly.

"No..." Jake saw the unconscious Lineman, as well as the others while there was no one to protect the girl like he was afraid.

"What nonsense are you saying, she's Yeonhee and I don't care if you're a girl, bad people have to be taught a lesson.." just before Sinu managed to throw a punch 2 people immediately stood in front of the girl to become her shield.

"Don't you dare to hurt her... she's your little sister! I beg you to wake up!!" shouted Jake throwing his fist back.

Sarang looked at Samuel Seo. "He won't recognize you, come with me."