13. HAPPY ENDING? (19+)

END OF FLASHBACK

~ ~ ~

"Do you like it back like this? Sit down!" Sarang painstakingly cleans the blood stains on Jake's face and body, "Who else are you fighting with?" Sarang opened the conversation.

"Thugs, I didn't know he was carrying a weapon aish... Ah! slow down you think it won't hurt?" Sarang looked at him flatly. "Who used to not like to fight? but now you have to do it like it or not~"

Jake smiled a little without Sarang noticing, "Yes, I can't help but have to keep doing it, are you happy that Sinu Hyung is back?" Jake asked Sarang who was still focused on treating the wounds on his body.

"Of course, now everything is back, Jake Kim thankyou so much, you kept your promise to take care of this place and brought Sinu oppa back, I'm really grateful to you," Sarang said looking at Jake.

"Do you remember? When you treated me like this, I told you that I liked you?" Sarang looks thoughtful then she nods "You said this is just my feeling, but until now I still like you, how?"

Sarang was silent, didn't know what to answer, "what should I do? I still love you, give me a chance."

"I don't have any feelings for you."

Jake smiled and cupped Sarang's face, "I know, it's hard for you to open your heart, you just ended your relationship with him a few weeks ago, and now I'm even saying this, give me a chance to make you like me, I won't leave you like he did, Na Sarang ..."

Jake looks confused because Sarang is laughing, is there something funny or does this girl think he's joking again? "What's so funny? You think I'm joking?" Sarang kisses Jake briefly on the lips, she can't hide her smile.

"Jake Kim, your serious face is cute, and now your face is blushing, you don't need to ask for a chance because I've loved you since you went to prison," Sarang kissed Jake's lips again briefly.

"You're playing me?" Jake pulled Sarang's waist and sat on his lap, "You could get hurt!"

Jake didn't care about the pain in his wound, the pain instantly disappeared somewhere. "Don't tease me~" Jake kissed Sarang forehead then her eyes, nose, neck and ended up kissing Sarang passionate on the lips, Sarang wrapped her arms around Jake's neck so she could kiss him more deepl.

2 humans were busy making out so they didn't realize someone was coming, "Aigo~ I should have knocked on the door first~" Sinu who suddenly came made both of them surprised and silent for a moment, "don't mind me! I won't disturb you!" Sinu Han shouted making Jake laugh.

"He's just annoying, hey where are you going?" Seeing Sarang about to leave, Jake held her hand.

"Put your clothes on, I'm hungry." Jake, who was still holding her arm, never let go, "I want to ask why you liked me when i were in prison?" Jake is still waiting for an answer while Sarang seems to think for a long time.

"It's weird to talk seriously with you, only I know the reason why~" Sarang left leaving Jake who snorted in annoyance there, "can't her be a little romantic?" Jake put his clothes back on and followed Sarang.

\(//∇//)\

"Are you guys back? Let's eat together~" Sinu said with a mischievous smile, making Sarang and Jake who had just arrived awkward.

"Don't smile like that!" Sarang couldn't stand Sinu's annoying face that never stopped taunting her, "Ah~ it's because I'm here both of you awkward, isn't it? Well, you two have eaten together, I'll go first~" Sarang looked at Sinu annoyed.