We love you, our strong girl. - Cordelia Goode & Ally Mayfair-Richards

TW: Eating disorder (bulimia)

Story Prompt: Cordelia and Ally are Y/Ns parents. They were getting ready for dinner one night, but find out Y/N has relapsed.

Mom/Mommy - Ally
Mama - Delia
Y/M/N - Your middle name

Ally
"Hey honey, could you please grab me the basil?" Cordelia and I were making pasta for dinner tonight, "Of course my love." Cordelia grabbed the spice from the cabinet returning it to me with a kiss on the cheek. As I was concentrating on mixing the spices with the pasta, Cordelia started gently massaging my shoulders, "Have you spoken with Y/N today? She's been in her room ever since she's gotten home from school."

Y/N has been kind of distant lately. Cordelia and I figured she was going to grow apart from us at some point. I mean that's what most teenagers do right?
"No I haven't. I think we should sit her down and have a talk with her after dinner. I don't think it's healthy how much she's locked away in her room. I just want to make sure she's doing okay. You know? Mentally and physically." I explained. Cordelia wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her chin on my shoulder, "I think that's a good idea, Sweetheart. Y/N is very lucky to have you as her mom." She kissed my cheek. I just smiled, "Oh shush." I turned the stove off and moved the pot of pasta in a dish.

" bon appétit, dinner is servedddd bitchess." I said in a funny voice proud of my creation.

"Ally!" Cordelia slapped my arm and giggled, "Please! Language. I'll call Y/N down. I've already set the table."

Delia walked to the staircase and yelled, "Y/N, HONEY! DINNER!!"

As she was calling Y/N down, I placed all the food at the dinner table. "Y/N?" Delia yelled.

I walked over to Cordelia at the end of the stairs and she just shrugged her shoulders. "i'll go check on her, i'm sure she's sleeping or has her headphones in. God I hate those earpod- airpod- what ever they're called thingys." I giggled at Cordelia,
"thingys..." I mimicked her, stifling a laugh and bit my lip.
She just rolled her eyes and smiled shaking her head, "i'll be back."

Cordelia
I walked the stairs and approached the top sighing. I walked down the small hallway to the entrance of Y/Ns room.

I knocked the door, "Dinner Honey."

No response.

"Y/N, i'm coming in.." I slowly opened the door, cautious to her personal space. I looked around the room. She wasn't in her bed, desk, she was no where to be found. But then I saw light coming from under her bathroom door.

(Y/N has a bathroom in her room- just wanted to clarify)

I was quiet and approached the door. I heard the sink on, but no footsteps. No movement, or any shuffling around. Until I heard gagging and throwing up.

My heart jumped. I got an instant headache. I think she's relapsed with her eating disorder. Why wouldn't she tell Ally or I that she was struggling again? I guess that explains her recent behaviors.
I couldn't even face the courage to open the door.

I quickly walked out the room while tears formed in my eyes. I ran down the stairs and into the dining room.
"Baby! Hey, hey, hey, what is wrong? hm?
why are you crying? Did something happen?
Is it Y/N.."
Ally rushed over to me and wrapped me in a giant hug until there wasn't any space between us. "She relapsed. I heard her in the bathroom.."

I could feel Ally tense up. She was always the more aggressive parent, between the two of us, but only because she cares.
"Nope. I refuse to do this again. I'm not doing this fucking shit, Delia. I can't watch our daughter suffer again, not if I can help it." I just nodded wiping my tears.
Ally let go of me. She just walked away and went up the stairs, she looked pissed.

Ally
I walked up the stairs at a hurried pace and bolted into Y/Ns room, without any notice. Her bathroom light was still on, she was in there.

"Y/N. Open this door, right now." I knocked on the door and tried the handle but it was locked.
"Honey! Open this door, do you hear me? Open this door..." I bit my lip waiting for her to open the door, or at least say something.
I waited for what felt like an eternity until I heard the sink turn off and little feet shuffling to the door.

Y/N
It wasn't my intention to relapse, but the last thing I wanted to happen was my moms find out. They've had to deal with this shit for so long, it kills me that they have to again.

I stood at the door crying and took a deep breath in. I knew mom was on the other side of the door and once I opened it, I had to face my problems.

After a moment of hesitation I opened the door and was faced with my mom. She just looked so scared, angry, sad, confused.

"Mom I- I can" She cut me off by wrapping me up in a giant hug, I could barely breathe.
"Y/N  Y/M/N  Goode, don't you dare do that again. Do you hear me?" I could hear the fear in her voice. I just nodded my head,
"You know you can tell Mom and Mama anything. Anything, Y/N" Her voice cracked and I could hear her nose sniffling, "Why- I mean..just why. Why didn't you tell us.."

"I thought I could handle it, Mom. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She kissed my head and pushed my hair behind my ears.

"You're so very lucky Mama caught attention to your relapse. You know how this can end. The last time we were down this road, you almost lost your life Y/N. I'm not saying that to be mean or scary, but I am doing it because I love you. I don't wanna fear to wake up, only to find my little girl is gone."

She hugged me tight swaying side to side cooing at me, trying to calm the both of us down. It was soon interrupted as I heard another presence enter the room.

"Sweetie.." It was Mama. I broke the hug with mom and instantly fell into Mamas arms, "I'm sorry. I don't know why I didn't tell you. I wanna  get better. I am gonna try. I really am. I am sorry, I am so sorry."

"Hey, Sweet girl," she cooed and kissed my head, "It is okay, alright? Mommy and I are here for you and we love you so much. More than all the stars in the sky. We are going to get you the help you need, and we are going to be there every step of the way. Fuck these eating disorders."

My eyes went wide and so did Mommy's, "Mrs. Goode! Language!" Mom said laughing.
We all shared a moment of laughter.

Soon after Mom came over and joined in on the hug. I loved when we had moments like these. I felt so safe between their arms, "We love you, our strong girl."

I'm sorry this chapter is pretty bad, i've been struggling this week a bit.
I hope you all are doing okay and taking care of yourselves!
Also if you're reading this and wanna be mutuals lmk! i'm really hoping to make some new friends on here!!