intro🫶

changed the oc face pic cause it was just the side profile but i found another one who is fine ig it doesnt look that much like the acct na'vi but u get the point. (pic from pinterest!)

also face pic is the only one cause i did bother into looking for face claims for the other characters but i just ended up not adding them cause they looked ugh.

Kamari te Rongloa Naali'ite

-this is your face claim and in this story tsu'tey is not dead and he's your father instead!! kamari also known as kami as a nickname is a warrior taking in her father's footsteps.

she has duties and is popular around the village because of her father but also the respect she earned by helping the village and also her irresistible and fatal beauty.

she's known for how stunning and breath taking she is, boys drool over her but she's not looking for love or relationships. sure she dated a boy once but didn't feel ready so she broke up with him, she quote on quote broke his heart apparently and now is known as a player when she didn't even do anything.

but whatever she doesn't care, she's a bad bitch and people are always intimidated of her. she's got sharp tongue and strong arms, her bow is the most dearer to her as it was her mother's.

giving it to her before she died by the sky people. and since then she hated them more than anyone could hate anything else.

after her mother's death tsu'tey couldn't deal with it alone so he found himself a new mate, a woman named olikta and is now a stepmom for her.

she's not found of her but she's not disrespectful towards her since well she did grew up with her but never attached herself to her, she couldn't even if she wanted to.

besides now that she's pregnant with her future half sibling she doesn't really know how to act.

the kids adored her though, most people seeing her so fearless and heartless they thought how do kids even want to be around the girl but her heart is full of love when it comes to little kids.

she simply adores their pure innocent souls and treats them as her own, of course before they go to their parents.

she's a libra and what no one knows is that she is sensitive but not the crying type, the type where she ignores and death glares at you if you did her wrong, making you want to crawl in a hole and die.

sure she tends to snap at people rather often cause she takes every little thing to heart just like her mother and she hates it, she hates being so sensitive about the tiniest thighs that she cries of how pissed she is of herself for being weak.

zodiac- libra

-
-

Olikta te Mika'ite (female)

-stepmom of kamari, wants to get along with her since she mated with tsu'tey (when kamari was five) but she kept rejecting every sort of relationship between them so she decided to not force her but she always tries, is pregnant thinking she'll fix things with a baby between her and tsu'tey so kamari will finally think of her like a mother

zodiac- cancer

-
-

Zephyr te Matxri Öpeqe (male)

-in the friend group, is childhood friend of kamari, everything is platonic like brother and sister relationship with just a strong, trusting bond between the two.

zodiac- gemini

-
-

Feylo te Gejon Patx'ilu (male)

- has the biggest crush on kamari and doesn't even tries to hide it since his personality is flirting itself, is in her friend group but knows she doesn't like hin like that so he's never trying anything with her he only does it when they're with other people as a joke.

their bond is strong and can be inseparable when together all alone with no awkwardness or anything like that, she still is her dear friend and loves him throughout his dumb jokes and names he gives her.

zodiac- scorpio

-
-

Ve'rome te Fxeri Syfezi'ite (female)

-in the friend group, childhood friend also number one bestie of kamari, knows all the beef and gossip in the village and never misses a chance of not telling mari of it.

zodiac- aries

-
-

Mehreya (h is silent) te Tymeii Delyhh'ite (female)

-is in the friend group and also the nicest and sweetest soul ever, good friend of kamari and can always be trusted.

zodiac- pisces

-
-
THE REST OF THE CHARACTERS OF ATOW AS THEMSELVES AND BY THE WAY EVERYONE IS 17 BESIDES NETEYAM AND ZEPHYR WHO ARE 18!

also will use human slangs like god and others since jake taught almost every one of the village sky people words lol.

ALSO AGAIN WITH THE ZODIAC SIGNS sorry if ur not into them or if u don't believe or smth just ignore them🫶 but if ur like me and just love zodiac signs cause it tells u so much more abt the characters stay!

ill tell u the zodiacs and DETAILS for the other characters.

neteyam in this story is a capricorn! also so said to be a womanizer though he had never been in a relationship only the girls simp over his charm and personality.

kamari and neteyam train together in archery and also teach the little kids together, like archery chiefs or something because they are higher than just some teachers.

they know each other since babies, always playing together but growing up neteyam had to do more and more duties so he could take in his father's footsteps.

being the future olo'eyktan didn't give him time with kamari as per usual so she retreated herself away from him.

they barely spoke but since they had to because of her father being friends with his father and always eating at their place was hard not talking or look at him.

it is a bit awkward but since they work and teach kids together is a bit better now, though they are unlabeled.

neteyam teasing the girl for being so stiff sometimes of having so many duties but she returns the gesture when neteyam is busy, basically they love making fun of each other for doing the same things.

the teasings make the awkwardness go away.

lo'ak is a virgo and under her beauty's spell just like any other boy with a tiny crush on her but thats all, they talk a lot when together cause they eat with the sully's really often, laughing at their past troubles they used to get in and sometimes still do get themselves in.

him and kamari did play sometimes but most likely him following her and neteyam around since he was annoying them so the little duo were always running away from him so they could play alone together.

even tho lo'ak is older than kamari with one week neteyam always liked her better than his brother when it came to playing.

kiri is an aquarius and like everyone else respects her, but she also thinks she's such a bad bitch and loves her personality. she likes her a lot and they do talk whenever they have the chance to.

tuk is a sagittarius and loves being taught by kamari and even more when they play together, she loves kamari just like that because she has time for her and shes nice and pretty. at least that's what she keeps telling everyone.

because tsu'tey is best friends with jake, they often eat together with the sully's so she is kinda forced to see the family every day but she didn't mind. she liked talking to the family and also loved tuk, the youngest of them all.

THANK YOU FOR CLICKING ON THIS STORY NOW LETS GET INTO ITTT❤️❤️❤️