chapter 6

MANEATER

MANEATER

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .                   ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶

walking back to the village i wasn't feeling like talking to my friends so i decided to talk to the one and best neyetam, only he could talk to me without having to lash out on him.

i have to admit it was kinda hard finding him, he wasn't at the river, he wasn't at his home and his family said he left without saying where.

i could think of only one place he could right now and that's the hallelujah mountain.

i called for meyse trying to fly as fast as i could there, idk why but i just need to talk to him. he always solves everything with just a 'hi' and a smile making all my worries disappear.

is that weird? it sure sounds weird but it's true.

i petted meyse telling her to take off right after i jumped off her, she nudged her head at the sight of my hand fluttering her wings in the air vanishing in the clouds.

i sigh hoping i'll find neteyam here.

i already knew my way to the place he showed me last time so i tried to not get slapped by the leaves or trip at how fast i was running.

i stopped seeing his strong, blue stripped back, he was crouched down on his feet staring at the water in silence with his fingers circling and caressing the stream.

he seemed really deep in thought, i wonder what's up with him.

i felt relieved seeing him, smiling even. i walked cautiously towards him to not startle him or anything.

i bit my lip feeling my stomach pulse fast by the time i was fully close to him, sitting down next to him on my knees with my hand placed on his shoulder.

he knew i was there though because he didn't immediately looked at me like he wasn't expecting me.

but when he turned to face me his face was blank and empty, almost mad.

i didn't ask though flashing him a little smile "i was looking for you" i hear him scoff turning his head away from me.

i frowned but widened my eyes when he shrugged my hand off him.